|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A coven of eight psychopathic Satanist hippies have descended upon the tiny backwoods town of Valley Hills, which is all but deserted due to the nearby construction of a dam. After beating up and raping a local girl for spying on one of their rituals, the girl's grandfather marches over to the abandoned hotel they're shacking up in to interrogate them; but they beat him up to and force feed him LSD. The girl's little brother and the grandfather's grandson, a little boy named Pete, takes revenge by shooting a rabid dog, extracting some of its blood and injecting it into some meat pies. He then feeds those pies to the hippies, and they go rip-roaring insane. Nuff said!
Notable for being screened as a double-feature with I Eat Your Skin, which somehow is a far lesser-known film.
- An Axe to Grind: One of the hippies finds an axe and clings to it religously, using it to hack people up, for the rest of the film after he goes nuts.
- Ax Crazy: The hippies goes this after eating the pies. Also, the construction crew working on the dam goes this after they have sex with one of the hippies.
- Dragon Lady: One of the hippies is an Asian woman who wears a cheongsam and some sort of dagger in her hair, waves a fan, reads tarrot cards and grows her nails long.
- Equal Opportunity Evil: The coven consists of two white men, three white women (one of whom is pregnant), an Asian woman, a black man and a Hispanic man. The Hispanic man's the leader.
- Exploitation Film
- Gory Deadly Overkill Title of Fatal Death
- Human Sacrifice: The hippies pretend to sacrifice one of their number to scare him; however, later, whilst he's unconscious, one of them actually does kill him.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: The pregnant hippie, after learning she's got rabies and realizing the implications this has for her baby, stabs herself with a wooden stake.
- Refuge in Audacity