|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Crew of the Siva
- An Axe to Grind: Battle axe are the standard melee weapons for the crew of the Siva. They are actually more effective against the alien then their guns.
- Baby Factory: The fate of any of the female crew member if they are captured by the aliens, whether or not they can be saved from this fate depends on the player's choices.
- Balloon Belly: Due to high amount of sperm the aliens produce, any H-scene with the aliens tends to ends with one of the heroines having a bloated belly from cum inflation.
- Combat Stilettos: Because Rule of Sexy.
- Dwindling Party: As the story progresses, the crew of the Siva are slowly picked off one-by-one by the aliens.
- Expy: Many of the crew members seems to based on the characters from the Alien franchise.
- Friendly Rivalry: The women of the Siva occasionally like engage to friendly competition with each over, usually it is to see who can take out the most space pirates, with Silvia and Soiree being the most competitive members. In one of the possible bad endings, even after being mind-broken by the aliens and forced to be Baby Factories, the women still continue to have friendly contests, although this time it is see who a can give birth to the biggest alien spawn.
- Hot Mom: Technically, if they are forced to be a Baby Factory by the aliens
- Human Mom, Nonhuman Dad: The female crew members of the Siva are forced to be the "human moms" to their alien spawns if they are captured by the aliens.
- Latex Space Suit: Of course the space suits have to be skin tight, much like Taimanin Asagi's ninja suits.
- Ms. Fanservice: As expected for the female cast in a Hentai.
- Red Shirt: The male crew members of the Siva are just faceless soldiers that are only there to be killed off by the aliens.
- Space Marine: Their main profession.
- Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: Inverted, many of the female crew members of the Siva end up becoming "Hot Moms" to their hideous alien spawns.
The main heroine of the story. A young woman who was promoted to colonel at the age of 27 after earning many achievement and medals. Described as a smart individual with good motor skills and was the top of her class at the space military academy. After achieving the rank of colonel, Emina was given the command of the new battleship Siva. Her abilities as a colonel as earned her the hatred of many space pirates across the galaxy.
- The Ace: She was the top of her class during her time in the space military academy and has become a Colonel Badass in the present.
- Arm Cannon: Her primary weapon. Which is pretty fitting for an Expy of Samus.
- Ass Shove: In one of the bad ending routes, alien embryos are implanted in both her womb and anus. She is them force to give birth both vaginally and anally, at the same time.
- Beauty Mark: Located below her mouth on the left side of her face.
- Benevolent Boss: Being A Mother to Her Men that cares deeply about her crew mates.
- Big Good: Being The Heroine and the highest ranking officer of the Siva. Plus the only way a good ending can be achieved is if she completely avoids capture by the aliens.
- Colonel Badass: A capable Action Girl that holds the ranks of colonel and the commanding officer of the space battleship Siva.
- Expy: Her roles and personality seem to be based off of Ellen Ripley. Although her physical appearance and space suit matches up with Prometheus's Meredith Vickers. Outside the Alien franchise, she is one to Zero Suit Samus.
- Final Girl: Depending on the players choices, Emina can be the last female character to avoid becoming a Baby Factory to the aliens.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- The Heroine: Serves as the main character of the game.
- Jack of All Trades: Aside from her leadership skills, Emina is the most well rounded member of her crew in terms of fighting abilities, piloting skills, and technical knowledge.
- The Leader: Acts as the commanding officer of the Siva and hold the highest military rank among the crew.
- A Mother to Her Men: Her main priority in the game is to save her captured friends from the aliens.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her golden locks reach down to her backside.
A long time friend of Emina and Siva's operator and navigator. She does have the same merits and achievements as her friends and was only able to acquire her position on Siva due to her friendship with Emina. She is an excellent operator and radar technician, but lack skills in combat. At the military academy, Claire only learned the bare minimum in close quarter combat in order to pass. She is described as cheerful and friendly person that always liven the mood of her fellow crew-mates.
- Ass Shove: A Type 1 alien implants an embryo in her anus (and womb) and she is later forced to give birth the alien spawn anally (shortly after giving to another alien spawn vaginally).
- Boobs of Steel: Averted. Although she has the biggest breast among the cast, she is the weakest fighter among the crew.
- The Chick: To Siva's Five-Man Band.
- Expy: To Joan Marie Lambert from the first Alien movie, both being the navigators and The Chick of their crew. Design-wise she is based on Aoi from Butcha-U's Hooter parody manga.
- Meganekko: Although she losses her glasses after being swarmed by the Type 1 aliens.
- Mook Maker: A rather dark example. After being captured to by aliens, Claire was brought to the alien queen and was embedded to its body. The queen continuously impregnated Claire and forced her to repeatably give birth to the Type 3 aliens that are encountered during the second half of the game.
- Non-Action Girl: Despite being a part of the Space Marine, Claire has the weakest combat abilities among, which made her easy prey for the aliens.
- Pink Means Feminine: Wears a pink space suit and is The Chick among the Siva crew.
- Sacrificial Lamb: Claire is the weakest member of the Siva crew, naturally she is the first member of the crew to be impregnated by the aliens and then used as breeding stock by the alien queen.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: She is an excellent navigator and radar technical, and has the most technical knowledge out her crew, with the exception of Manuela.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has purple hair.
Emina's former classmate from the space military academy who is the same age as her. Silvia specializes in close-range combat and firearms. Her fighting abilities is stated to surpassed Emina, and earned her the rank of major in the space army. She now serves as a captain in Siva's land warfare unit. Although Silvia has the best combat skills out of crew of Siva, she is not very good at operating machinery or navigation.
- Absolute Cleavage: Prefers to leave her space suit unzipped, exposing her cleavage.
- Amazonian Beauty: She is the tallest woman among the cast and has the most noticeable muscle tones, but it doesn't make her an less attractive.
- Ambiguously Brown: Has a darker skin tone than any other character in the game.
- The Big Gal: Being the strongest close-quarter fighter on the crew.
- Blood Knight: Enjoys fighting more than any other member of the Siva.
- Blood Splattered Warrior: After killing off the Type 1 aliens. Unfortunately, its later revealed the aliens has aphrodisiac-like blood that started effecting Silvia.
- Dumb Muscle: While she is by no means stupid, her technical knowledge is the lowest among her crew mates. Although she makes up for it by being the best combatant among the crew.
- Expy: To Jenette Vasquez from Aliens, both being tomboyish Big Guy of their crew.
- Mook Maker: Like Claire and Soiree, Silvia spends most of the second half of the game being embedded in the alien queen's body and forced to "mass-produce" the Type 3 aliens that Emina and the remain humans are left to deal with.
- Sacrificial Lion: She is the third female crew member to fall victim to the aliens after being captured by the Type 2 aliens at the half-way point of the game.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Soiree.
- Worf Effect: Was able to fight off Type 1 aliens and the zombies they control that captured Claire and Soiree, only for her to be overwhelmed by the Type 2 aliens.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Like Claire, she has purple hair.
Emina's lieutenant that originally belonged to Space Force (the Air Force In Space!) before joining the crew of the Siva. Soiree is the Siva's Ace Pilot that like to use her small fighter ship when going into combat. She believes fighting through space/air combat is far more brilliant than fighting through close-range combat and those that settle fights with melee weapons are no better than barbarian. Her beliefs often puts her at odds with Silvia. Soiree's combat abilities on the ground is stated to be on par with a regular soldier.
- Ace Pilot: The best fighter pilot on the Siva, too bad she was forced to fight in direct combat when aboard the Chronos.
- Alliterative Name: Soiree Serpent
- Arm Cannon: When she does have to fight on the ground or aboard a ship, this is her weapon of choice.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Soiree is the best pilot on Emina's crew, but her combat abilities outside of a space ship is roughly the same as an average soldier, if not weaker. As a result, Soiree is the second female crew member to fall victim to the aliens.
- Expy: Being both a female Ace Pilot and an Ice Queen make her one to Colette Ferro from Aliens. Although her design borrows from Yokoyama Miho from Butcha-U's own series "SDPO: Sexual Desire Processing Officer".
- Green Eyes
- Ice Queen
- The Lancer: To Emina.
- Mook Maker: A rather dark example. Like with Claire before her, after being captured by aliens, Soiree was brought to the alien queen and was embedded in its body. She was then continuously impregnated by the alien queen and forced to repeatably give birth to the Type 3 aliens that Emina encounter during the second half of the game.
- Sacrificial Lion: She is second female crew member to be captured by the aliens after being overwhelmed by the "zombies" controlled by the Type 1 aliens.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Silvia.
Siva's science officer who assigned form the Space Force Science and Technology department to the new battleship's medical team. She is a proficient physician, but has a wealth of knowledge as a scientist, and knows a lot about machinery. She used to immerse herself in research as a scientist, but has got little chances to by promoted for her research. Since she have saved a lot of lives uses to knowledge obtained through her research, it was decided that she would be a good addition to the crew of the Siva.
- Admiring the Abomination: Takes a scientific interest in the aliens that the crew encounters and views them a the Ultimate Lifeforms.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: With John Hawkins if she performs a Face Heel Turn.
- Big Bad Ensemble: Depending on the players choices, she can end up being this with the Alien Queen and John Hawkins towards the end of the game.
- Expy: To Ash from the first Alien movie, both being science officers that join their respective crews very recently and view the aliens that they encounter as the Ultimate Lifeforms. Depending on the route the players takes, Manuela could potentially end up betraying her crew, just like Ash.
- Final Girl: Depending on the players choices, Manuela can be last female crew member to avoid captured by the aliens. Although in those routes Manuela would pull a Face Heel Turn.
- Mad Scientist: Fully becomes this if she pulls a Face Heel Turn, even going as far as to use her former crew mates as test subject for her experiments with the aliens.
- The Medic: Being the crew's main physician.
- The Smart Girl: She is Shiva's research officer and serves as The Medic for the rest of the cast.
- The Sixth Ranger: She is the most recent addition to the crew of the Siva.
The Hawkins Pirates
The Hawkins Pirate fleet that consist of numerous star ships and countless rogues. A large army of Space Pirates that have been known to target civilian transport vessels, occasionally attack military supply ships, and even invade entire planets. They have also been to known kidnap women and sell them off as Sex Slaves.
- An Axe to Grind: Like the crew of the Siva, axes tend to by their main melee weapons.
- Enemy Mine: John and his crew that followed the Siva into the Forest Belt ended up teaming with Emina and her remaining crew after encountering the far more dangerous aliens.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Despite being a bunch of Space Pirates that in engage in Rape, Pillage and Burn, they realize how dangerous the aliens are and agree to a temporary truce with the crew of the Siva until the alien threat is dealt with.
- Evil Versus Evil: There are a bunch of amoral pirates, but they are willing to do an Enemy Mine with Emina and her remaining crew to fight off the Always Chaotic Evil aliens.
- Faceless Goons: All of them except for their leader, John Hawkins.
- Expy: To the Betty crew from Alien: Resurrection.
- Malevolent Masked Men
- Rape, Pillage and Burn: Well they are pirates.
- Redshirt Army: There main purpose during the second half of the game is to give Emina more fighters against the aliens after most of her soldiers were wiped out and most of her friends having been captured by the aliens. Although this does lead the a lot of causalities on their end.
- Space Pirates
The leader of the Hawkins Pirate fleet that consist of numerous star ships and countless rogues. John is a very large man with the physical strength to match. He was a reputation for being a cunning, brutal pirate warlord.
- Badass Cape: The leader of the pirate fleet and the only character that wears a cape.
- Bald of Evil: Doesn't have a single hair on the top of his head.
- Beard of Evil: It is the only hair that he got and it contributes to his villain status.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: With Manuela if she pulls a Face Heel Turn.
- Big Bad Ensemble: Depending on the player's choices, he can possibly be this with the Alien Queen and Manuela.
- Eyepatch of Power: The highlight the fact that he is a Space Pirate.
- Expy: Hawkins seems to be based on Ron Pearlman's character, Johner of the Betty crew from Alien: Resurrection. It terms of character design, he is a dead-ringer for Cowboy Bebop's Jet.
- Large and In Charge: The guy is the biggest human character among the cast.
- The Leader: The commander of the Hawkins Pirate fleet.
- Noble Demon: Can be played straight or subverted depending on the player's choices.
- Shout-Out: His name is a reference to the main characters from Treasure Island, Long John Sliver and Jim Hawkins.
- Alien Blood: Their blood is an aphrodisiac that causes increase sexual desire on contact.
- Bizarre Alien Reproduction: As expected for Expy of the Xenomorphs in a Hentai. Their rather confusing life cycle goes something like this:
- Type 1 alien are hatched from eggs laid by the alien queen.
- A human female "impregnated" by Type 1 alien (face huggers) or their host will give birth to a Type 2 alien (drones).
- If a Type 2 alien impregnates a human female, she will give birth to another Type 2 alien.
- A Type 3 alien (mutants) are born when the alien queen themselves impregnate a human female.
- If a Type 3 alien impregnate a human female, she will give birth to another Type 3 alien.
- Child by Rape: Due to their Mars Needs Women nature.
- Explosive Breeder: Any woman knocked up by an alien would give birth to a spawn in just a few hours, and since this aliens lack the Chest Burster trait, a single woman can make many aliens in a short amount of time.
- Expy: A pretty blatant one to the Xenomorphs.
- Face Full of Alien Wingwong: They need human women in order to reproduce and any women unfortunate enough to be caught by them will be forced to be their Baby Factory.
- Good Lips Evil Jaws: None of them have lips, just jaws.
- Mars Needs Women: Well they are aliens in a Hentai.
- Non-Malicious Monster: They are barely sentient and seems to only follow basic animal instincts, which is to kill anything that is a threat, which tends to be human males, and fornicate with any female humans that they can find.
- No Name Given: The species does not have an official name, they are just referred to as "Aliens" in the story.
- Overly Long Tongue: Tends to be a reoccurring traits.
- Starfish Alien: Being Eldritch Abominations from space.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Near the end of the game its revealed the lustful aliens are weak to cold temperatures. Type 3 aliens are able to overcome this weakness due to inheriting their "human moms" ability to produce natural body heat.
Type 1 Aliens
A juvenile type alien hatched from eggs laid by the alien queen. These parasitic aliens seek out human hosts to attack themselves to. If the host is male, they would attach themselves to the back of the head of the host, after which removal is impossible. The alien would control there male host and use them to attack and impregnate any woman that they can find. If host is female, they attach themselves to their face, breast, or crotch. When attached to the female host's face, the alien would force them feed an aphrodisiac liquid substance. Ones attached to the breasts injects chemicals to cause lactation. The aliens that attach themselves to the crotch will implant an embryo in either the womb or anus. Impregnation from a Type 1 alien or its male host will result in a Type 2 alien.
- Body Horror: Just look at the unfortunate soul that is force to be a host for one of these creatures, pure Nightmare Fuel. Averted with female hosts, as the aliens want to impregnate them, not control them.
- Expy: Of the Xenomorphs' Facehugger stage and Head Crabs.
- Monochromatic Eyes: Not the the aliens themselves with their black bug eyes, but their zombiefied hosts.
- Our Zombies Are Different: Type 1 aliens can attach themselves to the back of the heads of human males and control them, in a similar manner to headcrabs from Half-Life.
- Puppeteer Parasite: If they comes across a male human, they would attach themselves to the back of their heads and control their movements. They also mutate their host as time goes by.
- Worf Effect: These creatures and their zombiefied hosts succeeded in impregnating and capturing Claire and Soiree, but are ultimately defeated by Silvia.
Type 2 Aliens
An adult alien born when a Type 1 alien or another Type 2 alien "impregnates" a human woman. These aliens instinctively search for female human to mate with and will kill any male humans that they come across.
- Cyclops: They only have one large red eye.
- Expy: Of Drone Xenomorphs.
- Face Full of Alien Wingwong: Embryos of Type 2 aliens just need a warm, stretchy orifice to "gestate" in, so it is possible for this type of alien to be born either vaginally or anally.
- Mooks: They make up the bulk of the aliens fighting force.
- Nonhumans Lack Attributes: Averted. It's retractable.
- Phlegmings: They always seems to be drooling on themselves, although that can be because they do not have lips.
- Red Eye, Take Warning: Each of them has a single red eye and are very dangerous.
- Scary Teeth: Since they have no lips, they are always showing their teeth.
- Worf Effect: They are able to Zerg Rush Silvia and capture her, but are fought off by the Hawkins Pirates when they arrive.
Type 3 Aliens
An alien type larger and more grotesque than the adult Type 2. These aliens are born from female humans that where directly impregnated by the alien queen. These alien severe as the Elite Mooks that are stronger than the Type 2 aliens, and are far better equipped to capture more female human for its hive.
- Antagonistic Offspring: The ones that Emina and remaining human face off against are the "children" of the captured Claire, Soiree, and Silvia.
- Climax Boss: They serves as the final obstacles to the protagonists before they face the alien queen. Plus their confrontation leads to one of the games biggest turning point: the capture of Emina or Manuela. This would not only determine who get to be the game's Final Girl, but what ending will the player get.
- Elite Mooks: They are much stronger than the Type 1 and Type 2 aliens, and lack the others aliens weakness to cold temperature.
- Expy: Of the Newborn Xenomorph from Alien: Resurrection.
- Extra Eyes: Has 2 pairs of eyes.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Unlike the Type 2 aliens that just use human women as organic incubators, Type 3 are very much the biological children to their human moms.
- Hereditary Hairstyle: Greatly downplayed. The "hair" on their body has shades of silver and purple, the same hair color as their "human mothers", Soiree, Claire and Silvia.
- Hybrid Monster: They are the biological children of the alien queen and a female human. As a result, they are basically smaller version of the alien queen with their human mom's ability to produce natural body heat, giving them stronger resistance to the alien's natural weakness to cold temperatures.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous
- Naughty Tentacles: Which they inherited from the alien queen.
- Nonhumans Lack Attributes: Like with the Type 2 aliens, its retractable.
A large alien that serves as the leader. The queen has made its nest in the engine room of the abandoned Chronos. This alien is capable of laying eggs that create the Type 1 aliens. It also can incorporate human female into its body. Any women embedded in its body are forcibly impregnate by its Naughty Tentacles, resulting in a Type 3 alien.
- The Assimilator: Any women captured by the aliens will eventually be taken to the alien queen. The queen would then incorporate the human female into its body. The human female is left trapped and embedded in the alien's body, forced to be repeatedly impregnated by the queen's Naughty Tentacles and repeatedly give birth to Type 3 aliens.
- Big Bad: Is the game's main antagonist in all routes.
- Big Bad Ensemble: Depending on the player's choices, the alien queen can form this with John Hawkins and Manuela.
- Eyeless Face
- Expy: Of the Queen Xenomorph.
- Final Boss: Serves as this for most of the game routes.
- Hermaphrodite: It lay eggs to create Type 1 aliens and directly impregnates any human female that it incorporates in its body to create Type 3 aliens.
- Hive Queen
- Large and In Charge: The leader of the aliens and the largest one among them.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous
- Naughty Tentacles: As expected for a monster in a Hentai.
- People Farms: This thing is a living people farm as it keeps the human females that incorporates in its body alive to be used as Baby Factories.
- Spikes of Villainy: As one can see from the image, this thing has spikes protruding from its body.