The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
So you wanna be a villain who has no redeeming qualities? Here are the steps.
- Be the Big Bad. Heck, just be a villain. Being the Big Bad helps, though.
- Let the heroes come into your trap and torture and/or kill them. Painfully.
- Break the Cutie or kill The Woobie. For a better result, keep The Woobie alive, but make his/her life a living hell consciously.
- Kick the Dog. Especially if the dog is adorable. If you have a dog, kill it and/or torture it as soon as possible.
- Don't have a Freudian Excuse. If you by any chance have an excuse, just make sure your present day depravity far outweighs your past.
- Love your Hannibal Lecture. And don't be swayed by anyone's appeal for good.
- Be reasonless in evil.
- Laugh at your victims' misery, especially at their lowest.
- Forget about standards, children should be no different than adult from your point of view. Unless you have a special treatment for them.
- Be a Self-Made Orphan.
- Make sure your favorite sound is 'screaming of other people'
- If I am ever in charge of a military I will make sure to not care about the lives of my own forces. I will frequently send them on deadly missions for almost no reason at all
- Dine only on Endangered Species; especially cute ones.
- Love the sight of people in despair. Even better: Actively drive people into despair, make it your hobby or something!
- Love no one in your life. You are looking out for Number One, always!
- Either show indifference to your heinous attrocities, or flat out enjoy them. You have no shame, no remorse, no regrets for the path you have taken.
- A chance for redemption? A chance to make a new start? NEVER!
- Just always do your absolute best to do your absolute worst.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.