The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "In Whoville, they say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day."
- "He hadn't stopped Christmas from coming. It came. Somehow or other, it came just the same."
- Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."
- Having Boris Karloff, sweet-voiced Boris, narrating the animated special makes it all work for the better.
- In the animated special, where Cindy Lou makes sure Max gets a big slice of roast beast for himself, something he so deserves after all the abuse the Grinch put him through in the story.
- In the movie, the Grinch and Cindy are careening down Mt. Crumpet on a runaway sled and Cindy, clearly frightened, screams that they're going to crash. The Grinch proves his newly-big-heart...in his own way:
Grinch: Now you listen to me young lady. Even if we're horribly mangled...there'll be no sad faces on Christmas!
- And as they enter Whoville, they're screaming--with huge smiles.
- The movie also makes the "ten Grinches plus two" scene even more heartwarming. The Grinch struggles to save the sleigh, but was while to let it drop since they are, after all, just presents, and the Whos all proved to him that Christmas means much more than that. Then he see Cindy pop up from the sleigh. She came up to him because "no one should be alone on Christmas." That, and the fact she was in mortal danger of falling with all the presents, was enough to give the Grinch the strength he needed to save the day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.