The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The rap-style synopsis of Tron.
- Whe-en Captain America throws his mighty shield..
- Dude, Not Funny: The hit on Toy Story 3 could be seen like this.
- Ear Worm: "Spider-Man! He's the man with a plan!"
- "I'm just a lonely zombie / I'm just a lonely zombie / In this hallway / Wishing I could eat some brains / Some brains"
- Fridge Logic: Sometimes lampshaded.
- Internet Backdraft: Parodied in the episode where the Enterprise goes through a black hole and immediately gets destroyed by the the Death Star. Vader's comment? "Oh, we are going to get so much crap for that." Trekkies get their own moment to cheer, however, when Old Spock shows up out of nowhere and puts the Vulcan Nerve Pinch on Vader. (Complete with a Big No from Vader.)
- Shallow Parody: Mostly averted with Aliens...but shooting the queen with guns on an airship would most likely backfire horribly on them. She has acid blood like her progeny does.
- Squick: Grendel's mother in Beowulf, um, bubbles from a wrong location.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.