The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Ted Logan makes a cameo in The Matrix. (Keanu Reeves starred in both Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and The Matrix)
- Nearly every line and scene of Saving Private Ryan references a Tom Hanks movie.
- "How to Survive an Alien Attack" ends with Agent J boasting that even though he didn't get to help Agent K blow up aliens, he did help Jeff Goldblum blow up a spaceship.
- Goldblum then shows up and asks J if he's really a pilot. J neuralyzes Goldblum, then tells him he is a pilot, and also that Goldblum got stuck on an island with dinosaurs three times.
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull includes Spielberg and Lucas hiding a script for Blade Runner 2 from Indy.
- Ariadne's subconscious thoughts cause Paulie from Juno to appear in once of Inception's dream worlds.
- The episode about The Social Network ends with a short parody of the Justin Timberlake song "SexyBack".
- Steven Rogers nearly becomes The Human Torch instead of Captain America.
- In Halo: Reach, the Elite that kills Emile yells, "Blarg!"
- The prairie dog at the beginning of the Indiana Jones 4 video quotes two Star Wars characters: Jar Jar Binks, and a Jawa.
- One of the human explorers in Avatar references another movie James Cameron directed when he exclaims, "Game over, man! Game over!" Selfridge also echoes Ripley's line that they "should nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
- Recursively, the crew in Aliens references Avatar when they joke about finding Unobtanium.
- Davy Jones of The Monkees shows up at the end of Dead Man's Chest to tell their Davy Jones, "I believe you have my locker."
- Superman and Batman taunt Captain America in Captain America by singing a parody of Cap's theme song from The Marvel Superheroes.
- Spider Man 3 ends with a cameo featuring someone from another movie Sam Raimi directed: Ash from Evil Dead.
- The Big No that Darth Vader gives at the end of Star Trek sounds similar to a part of Revenge of the Sith.
- During a confrontation with Han Solo at the end of The Empire Strikes Back, Darth Vader admits he felt surprised when Han shot first, although Han doesn't see any reason to feel that way.
- The Tron rap parodies the song "Kush" by Dr. Dre.
- Flynn's computer is called Compy 386.
- Frank Lapidus' heroic piloting of the helicopter provides long-awaited rescue to the characters trapped on a hazardous Island... the Jurassic Park one.
- Sherlock Holmes: Robert Downey, Jr. deals with Moriarty once and for all... by using Iron Man suit and the tank missile.
- During the climatic montage of The Avengers, Nick Fury points his gun at a monitor displaying the World Security Council, and threatens, "Say 'what' again! I dare ya! I double dare ya!"
- Hulk praises, "Joss is boss!"
- ↑ It only happened twice, as acknowledged in the end credits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.