The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Big Beat Mario", a fan-made Stupid Statement Dance Mix.
- Fountain of Memes: It's weird how easily the entire dialogue of the game gets memorized by everyone to quote.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The Gay Luigi Lady Mondegreen becomes especially funny when you consider he gets some serious Ho Yay with Peasley in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
- Fast forward to 2007 with Super Paper Mario. In Chapter 7, Mario is separated from Princess Peach and Bowser. Where is the princess taken? The OVERTHERE!!
- Lady Mondegreen: Thanks to the corresponding Mondegreen, Luigi in this game is nicknamed Gay Luigi.
- Memetic Mutation: The cutscenes of this game have been used almost religiously in a style of absurd video editing known as Youtube Poop, since pretty much every scene is chock full of meme fodder thanks to the bizarre animation, hokey script, silly voices, and downright weird electronic/funk music.
- The unofficial slogan for Youtube Poop is even made of two different audios from the game. "Where there's smoke, they pinch back".
- Narm Charm: No one would care about these games if it weren't for the bad voice acting and goofy lines. "Ya know what they say: all toastas toast
- So Bad It's Good
- They Just Didn't Care: To the point that they recycled their own animations. Compare the bros approaching the Kingdom gates to them approaching the tree hotel. Or compare the "pennies pinch back" scene to the "where there's smoke..." scene. 
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Watching videos of the gameplay, you wouldn't think it was that bad. If the gameplay was used in a completely different game with its premise justifying the gameplay's many oddities, and if it had better controls, then it could be much better than Hotel Mario.
- ↑ This is where the Youtube Poop catchphrase "Where there's smoke, they pinch back" comes from. A scene cut that shows just how identical the two scenes are
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.