|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Jack's drawing of a plane crash with him and his family wearing parachutes -- except Peter, who's just falling. To the shark-infested ocean.
- Tootles slamming the door in front of the Banning family because he's so excited to find that "It's snowing!" when he opens it.
- Jack laughs, then starts choking his gum. Peter angrily pats him on the back.
- This all happens immediately after Peter calls England "the land of good manners."
- "Don't try to stop me, Smee trytostopme."
- "Better get up off your arse and GET OVER HERE SMEE!"
- "STOP ME! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! I'M COMMITTING SUICIDE!"
- Smee introducing Hook to the crew:
Turn down the main mast, maties, cos here he is. The cunning kingfish, the bad barracuda! The sleaziest sleaze of the Seven Seas. A man so deep, he's almost unfathomable...a man so quick, he's even fast asleep! Thank you! Now, let's give him a very big hand, cos he's only got one! I give you, the steel-handed stingray, Captain James Hook!
- During the baseball game, a pirate fan in the bleachers shouts out that one of the pirates playing is attempting to steal second base. The player in question is then shot by the catcher.
- "Smee, do something intelligent!" (Smee ducks into Hook's cabin and fills his pockets with gold)
- "I've been shot!"
- Rufio and Peter, Volleying Insults.
Peter: Nearsighted gynecologist.
- Especially funny at the end, where Rufio runs out of insults and devolves to screaming, "MAN! ST-STUPID, STUPID MAN!"
- The Lost Boys' response to Peter explaining that he's a lawyer.
Rufio: Kill the lawyer!!
Peter: I'm not that kind of lawyer... (runs)
- Peter is trying to climb up to save his kids. Time for a Call Back...
Peter: Somebody give me a hand.
Hook: I already have.
- Maggie yelling at Hook towards the end.
Maggie: You need a mother very, very badly!
- Peter's rant trying to justify Tinkerbell flying in and talking to him, likely all a Throw It In by Robin Williams on the spot.
- This dialogue:
Peter: What are you doing?
Tootles: (on the floor) I've lost my marbles.
- Peter sighs. Before they went inside, he told his kids to respect the elders, and Tootles isn't helping his case.
- Smee tries on one of them fancy words he's heard the Captain use.
Smee: I've just 'ad an apostrophe.
Hook: I think you mean "epiphany."
Smee: Lightning 'as just struck my brain.
Hook: That must have hurt.
- This exchange:
Pirate: (as he and Peter cross swords) Wait... aint you-
Peter: Peter Pan.
Pirate: *Jumps out window*
- And this:
Pirate: AARGH you!
Peter: NOT BAD! YOU?
Pirate: NOT BAD!
- And this:
Peter: I remember you being a lot bigger
Hook: To a ten-year-old, I'm huge.
- Well actually, this movie has Robin Williams, so most of it is CMOF
- Tinkerbell breaking character as she pretends to be dying to get Peter onboard. "Louder, Peter!"