|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Dawn of Man:
- OUR FOREFATHERS
- The inevitable afterbirth to the first artist -- the first critic.
- "The Lord Jehovah has given unto you these fifteen..." * CRASH!* "Oy...Ten! Ten Commandments! For all to obey!"
- The Roman Empire:
Empress Nympho (singing): 'Yes no no no no no Yeas no no no Yeas no no yeas no no no no no no YES! no no no no YES no no no no no no no no no...wait a minute...YEEEEEESSSS!"
Servant: You made some pretty big decisions!
- Bea Arthur's scene.
- The Last Supper:
Jesus: Yay yay so you say, but one who sits amongst us has already betrayed me this night.
Apostles: Who? Who could it be?
Waiter: Do you want a beverage? Try the malt wine, it's terrific!
- During the chase...
Soldier: Have you seen a pack of Trojans?
Pharmacist: I just sold out!
- "Ah, but the servant waits, while the master baits."
- The heroes getting away from the bad guys by firing up a huge joint.
- The Spanish Inquisition:
- Seriously, trying to convince the Jews to convert through a song-and-dance number? Highly awesome and hilarious. Perhaps the best part of the movie.
- "Send in the Nuns!"
- The French Revolution:
- The salesmen.
Salesman 1: Get yer apple cores! Freshly picked from the garbage of the rich!
Salesman 2: Rats! Rats! Nice dead rats for sale! Perfect for rat stew, rat soup, rat pie, and the ever popular, Ratatouille!
Salesman 3: Nothing. Nothing! I got absolutely NOTHING for sale!
- "Your Majesty, you look like the Piss Boy!"/"And you look like a bucket of shit!"
- "It's DeMonet!"
- "Let's end this meeting on a high note." * sings*
- "What fool put a carpet on the wall?"
- History of the World Part 2 Trailer