Hiroko Konishi (小西 寛子) is a former seiyuu born on October 26, 1975. Best known for the roles of Sae Sawanoguchi in Mahou Tsukai Tai and Jiyu Nanohana in Jubei-chan.
Then, in 2000, she announced that she would become a live-action actress. This, however, earned her the ire of her fellow seiyuu groups, and made her somewhat The Scrappy of seiyuu business. This unfortunate event put a lot of stress on her that eventually, she ended up announcing that she retired from showbiz. Poor woman.
Some of her roles include:
- Sae Sawanoguchi in Magic Users Club (Mahou Tsukai Tai)
- Jiyu Nanohana in Jubei-chan (Succeeded by Yui Horie in the sequel)
- Takeru Takaishi in Digimon Adventure (Succeeded by Taisuke Yamamoto in 02)
- Ojarumaru in Ojarumaru (first voice)
- Sophia Robelingue in Mitsumete Knight
- Shiori Misaka in the original Kanon game
- Tohru Honda in the first Fruits Basket drama CD (Succeeded by Yui Horie again, in the anime)
- Bridget in Guilty Gear (Succeeded by Yukiko Kato)
- Lilith Aensland in Darkstalkers (Succeeded by Yuka Imai in Namco X Capcom)
- Lisa Silverman from Persona 2
- Roll in Mega Man 8 and Battle and Chase
- Silky in Tenshi ni Narumon