One of the members of the Weiss Kreuz group, along with Takehito Koyasu, Tomokazu Seki, and Shinichiro Miki. Hiro Yuki usually tends to voice Bishonen-type characters, or even younger male leads. However he can also go more on the suave side and perform more playboy-ish roles. He's also known for his role as Arc in Arc the Lad series.
Notable roles by Hiro Yuki
- Omi Tsukiyono / Mamoru Takatori in Weiss Kreuz
- Arc in Arc the Lad (both anime and games)
- Yoshitora Tokugawa in Samurai Shodown 5 and Samurai Shodown 5 Special
- Taikoubou in Sekaiden Houshin Engi
- Drill Boy in Brave Police J-Decker
- Adult Dende, Shapner, and Tapion in Dragonball Z
- Henri Claytor in Future GPX Cyber Formula
- Makoto Hyuga in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Tsujidou in Speed Grapher (MAJOR case of Playing Against Type, as Tsujido is a Psycho for Hire and was horribly mutilated by rich assholes)
- Dead End/Tekkaman Dead in Tekkaman Blade 2
- Roddick Farrence in Star Ocean (Eventually replaced by Mamoru Miyano)
- Adeu the Sonic in Lord of Lords Ryu Knight and Super Robot Wars NEO
- Clotho Buer in Gundam Seed
He also voices Stan Marsh in the Japanese dub of South Park.