|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Describe Hinata Ends With The Soul Calibur here.
You're kidding, right?
Currently, the series used are Love Hina, Soul Calibur, Disgaea, The World Ends With You, Sherlock Holmes (Sadly, just The Theme Park Version), Pokémon, and Keroro Gunsou. And at a later date, the author intends to add The Slayers, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, Death Note, Nethack, Portal, Homestar Runner, and Invader Zim.
Can currently be read Only On Fanfiction.net
Oh, and technically it's called The Incredibly Silly and Awesome Adventures of Urashima Keitaro, Wielder of the Soul Calibur, the Six Girls of the Hinata Apartments, and Sho Minamimoto (With Some Less Important Appearances by Kentaro) in Their Attempt to Save the World From Being Taken Over By Bad Guys Featuring Plentiful Crossovers by Whatever I Damn Well Feel Like, More Commonly Abbreviated as TISAAUWSCSGHASMWSLIATASWFBTOBBGFPCWIDWFLMCAT
This work provides examples of:
- Multiple Endings: They arn't written yet, however, not by a long shot. However, I (the author) can tell you what I had in mind as the various "Endings"
- Bad Ending: ends with everyone in the world turning into orange tang, but Keitaio fails to shatter the Soul Calibur, leaving him to live out the rest of eternity, alone.
- Worse Ending: Same as above, except that Keitaro also awakens Overlord Baal by accident.
- Much Worse Ending: Same as above, except that throws Keitaro into the sun.
- Standard Ending: The protagonists still explode into tang. Luckily, Shinobu reincarnates everyone's souls into a newly created world. Thousands of years later, Keitaro's soul reincarnates as a mage named Negi Springfield....
- Bittersweet Ending: Shinobu sacrifices herself to stop Armageddon.
- True Ending: The group finds a way to stop Armageddon, and Keitaro is about to free himself from the curse of the Soul Caliber... untill a prinny arrives to warn Laharl that the Netherworld has been invaded!
- Stupid Ending: Kolla Su blows up the planet by accident. Everyone laughs about it in the afterlife
- Harem Ending: Cut to scene of Keirao marrying all the girls of the dorm, as well as Etna, Flonne, Shiki, Eri, ...and Joshua. Then Mid-Boss appears to tell Keitaro that this isn't really happening, beacuse it was Dummied Out from the story's code.
- Crack Fic: In the early chapters, Shinobu is rumored to have godlike powers (like a certain other girl we know), Ash Ketchum becomes Nightmare's new host body, and Shiki has to dess like a Straw Goth (is that a trope yet?) to avoid being mistaken for Eri.
- Deus Ex Machina: Lampshaed. A lot.
- I Thought It Meant: There is, apparently, no connection to a certain character from Naruto
- Mega Crossover
- Nigh Invulnerability: Keitaro
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: Most of the Love Hina cast throughout the first few chapters. Hangs a lampshade or two on it.
- Old Shame
- Rouge Angles of Satin: In retrospect, this troper realizes he mispelled "Calibur" about 18 times across several chapters and the "Offical" title before he caught on.
- Shameless Self Promoter: Lets be honest, this is the reason why this page exists.
- The Chris Carter Effect (Possibly)
- Dead Fic: It's been a year since last update.