The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Many scenes between Sharpay and Ryan.
Taylor: Au revoir, mon ami.
Chad: I love it when you speak German.
- From an outtake instead of the actual movie. Sharpay drives up in a pink golf cart, Troy gets in and then....it won't go. So Troy gets out, gets on his knees, and starts pushing it.
- Two words: Creme brulee.
- From the first movie - the basketball team's shirt message for the Drama Club. And Ryan's attempts to read it.
- Troy loudly and proudly proclaiming the exclamation point that he has on his shirt.
- When Chad tries to get Troy to see how his wanting to sing has making the whole school go crazy and he uses Zeke baking as an example. Instead of being surprise by it Troy is surprisingly excited about it and asks what it is that Zeke's going to be baking, they two get a couple lines of dialogue about it until Chad interrupts them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.