The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: Wounds bleed to an unrealistic degree.
- Straight: Alice cuts off Bob's hand, causing a geyser of blood.
- Exaggerated: Alice gives Bob a papercut, causing a bloody tsunami.
- Justified: Bob is an alien with much higher blood pressure than a human.
- Inverted: Bloodless Carnage
- Subverted: Alice cuts off Bob's hand and blood fills the screen...wait, that's just a close-up. The camera pulls back, and he's bleeding profusely, but not unrealistically.
- Double Subverted: The camera pulls back to show Bob bleeding normally...and then it pulls back even further to show that he's been bleeding for a long time.
- Parodied: The force of the bleeding sends Bob flying backwards and down the street, screaming, "how do you stop this thiiiiiing?"
- Deconstructed: Bob bleeds to death in seconds.
- Reconstructed: Bob bleeds to death in seconds, but he has an Unexplained Recovery, and is in the next scene.
- Zig Zagged: There appears to be no correlation between the severity of wounds and the presence of blood geysers.
- Averted: When Bob gets hurt, he bleeds like any normal human.
- Enforced: The show is meant to be Bloody Hilarious.
- Lampshaded: "Geez, how much blood do you have?!"
- Invoked: Bob is faking his own death, and it has to be visible and convincing to people several hundred feet away.
- Defied: Bob goes on a low-sodium diet to reduce his blood pressure and prevent this sort of thing.
- Discussed: "I guess his blood pressure was...OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!!!!"
- Conversed: "With all the blood being sprayed around on this show, you would think they'd be getting dizzy by now."
Here's a towel and some leeches. Now go back to High-Pressure Blood and get that looked at!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.