The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Straight:Alice, Bob and Claire speak Language A, but Alice and Bob speak Language B to prevent Claire from understanding them.
- Averted: Alice and Bob can speak Language B, but choose not to because they don't want to act like they are keeping secrets from Claire.
- Subverted: Claire also knows Language B and understands the conversations that Alice and Bob wanted to keep secret from her
- Double Subverted: Claire doesn't know Language B well enough to fully understand the conversation.
- Lampshaded: "We can't let Claire find out about this, Bob." "It's a good thing she doesn't know Language B, Alice!"
I'm sure the people talking in that language I don't know are discussing Hiding Behind the Language Barrier
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.