The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Information on the Fandomly Steve Wars is here.
The fan event some of them have started can be found here.
- Affectionate Nickname: For all of the comm's affectionate nicknames.
- Badass Family: As Badass as a super loving bunch of people can get really.
- Bookworm: Comes with the territory.
- Birds of a Feather
- Blessed with Suck: Seme Curse. The ability to seme when you do not wish to. Uncle Maria, Rekab, Talon, and Ven are the main victims.
- Cluster F-Bomb: The whole Fandomly.
- Cool Ship: The S.S Ninja Alpaca.
- Cool Train: The Blitzspam Express.
- Crack Ship: OH SO MANY
- Crazy Cultural Comparison: With a family from Singapore to New Zealand, America to Spain, this was bound to happen sometime.
- Determinator: Because this fandomly can persevere through anything.
- Disappeared Dad: Hima-papa, who had vanished for about MORE of a month without warning. Rumors say that he maybe ha been having trouble with Gentosha... and that that's the reason he hasn't updated either his blog or Kitayume.
- Emphasize Everything: MAINLY VICE CAP, FISHIE, AND COLORPEN BUT ALSO EVERYONE ELSE WITH THE POWER OF THE VICE CAP MODE.
- Everything's Better with Chocolate: Pandabuddha's constant stream of hot cocoa and Mistpinner's offering of chocolate
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: For the dinosaur pets of many a fandomly member. (DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MIX THIS UP WITH THE BUNNIES TROPE ABOVE. REKAB WILL NOT APPROVE.)
- Fan Girl: But of course.
- Fire-Forged Friends: To the max.
- Fluffy the Terrible: For some of the fandomly pets (which include raptors of all things!)
- Fluffy Tamer: For the owners of some of those terrifying pets.
- Food Porn: And what beautiful porn it was. Contrast Foreign Queasine.
- Foreign Queasine: One word. Balut.
- Forgets to Eat: We have been known to forget that our body needs constant feeding and sleeping.
- Friendship Moment: One loooong one.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: This IS a Hetalia Comm after all, ME GUSTA!
- Group Hug: Implemented to ward off sadness.
- Happily Adopted: For many of the adopted children in the fandomly tree
- Honorary Uncle: Maria/Uncle to all the Fandomly.
- Identical Stranger: Many of us have Clones or Doppelgangers.
- I Knew It!: Several people from the fandomly going "This will seme", and "This will uke". Some were truly successful.
- Intergenerational Friendship: The Fandomly ranges in age from around 13 to over 30.
- I Will Wait for You: The general consensus about our Hima-Papa, who has not updated in the past month.
- Kuudere: The majority of the fandomly are quite introverted in real life (there are around 3 extroverts on the comm).
- Loads and Loads of Characters
- Mass "Oh Crap": When Anon!Steve showed up.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: On the incomplete fandomly tree; Uncle and Kawaiihetalia have the most children at 10, one of whom is married and has a child.
- Meanwhile in the Future: Kiwis are in GMT+13, and thus the first batch to reach the next day. They would normally declare themselves as they're "from the future" until all timezones has reached the next day.
- Aussies tend to do this too to the rest of the comm, as they're the second batch to reach the next day.
- Multinational Team: DAMN STRAIGHT
- The Nicknamer: Due to usernames, most of the Fandomly.
- No Indoor Voice: MOST OF THE FANDOMLY BREAKS OUT THE CAPS WHEN EXCITED
- Occidental Otaku: All none Asians.
- Quirky Household: And a world wide one too.
- Scenery Porn: A fandomly versed in the power of this.
- Serious Business: Several, including shipping, Food Porn, Scenery Porn, and trollong tohla or omegle.
- Shipper on Deck
- Shipping Goggles: Glued to the face, they are.
- Sitcom Arch Nemesis: Captcha. And Steve.
- Slumber Party: What the thread essentially is.
- Talk About the Weather: Sometimes when the thread starts to die, some good old fashioned weather talk can kick start it back into gear.
- Tangled Family Tree
- Tempting Fate: Happens whenever this image is used. During the Chit Chat thread 17, Talon had posted a meme about the page not changing after being stuck on page 2 for hours. Naturally, Seme curse had to get her. They even took a screen cap of it.
- Later on the same thread, Ven posted the same image. Guess what the first post on page 45 is?
- Two pages later, it happens to Polka as well.
- The Power of Friendship: Instant friendship for this fandom. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL
- The Power of Love: A lovefest has saved many a fandomly member from feeling down and the comm from completely dying many a time.
- Thirteen Is Unlucky: Something always goes wrong during Thread 13, it's considered cursed.
- The thirteenth thread of the fan event really took the cake with LJ constantly derping on everyone every few hours. Turned out in the end to be Talon messing with the codes.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Most of the fandomly.
- Wild Mass Guessing: Mostly involving Himaruya, nation headcanons, or the owner of Dat Ass.
- World of Action Girls: The fangirls form an army to defeat Steve.
- Verbal Tic/Character Tic: The Anon Game involves using these tics to identify the anon.
- You Are Not Alone: The general consensus of this fandom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.