The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Iceland's dream. Featuring almost-naked Turkey. With wings on. Helping Iceland boost his tourism.
- France freaking out because they're having a nice peaceful Christmas (so far), and he wanted another Bloodbath.
- Netherlands as a reindeer.
- Netherlands literally drags Spain over to the meeting because he knew Spain would otherwise be late. Spain stands up...cue Romano with Spain's PANTS. And then Switzerland comes back with Spain's underwear.
- Rome's p*nis swords. Germania's face.
- "I'm the Internet country Ladonia! My favorite Pokemon is Stunfisk!"
- Germany getting freaked out by Italy keeping his eyes open for once. "Maybe 'too limpid' would be fitting..."
- Several translations obtained thanks to Google Translate.
- "Sweden had gone to Mars."
- Japan turning into a bridge.
- Germany is caught spying in an American camp, and has to pretend to be American. By giving a really dopey smile and saying "I love hamburgers!"
- Also in that strip, Prussia finds a Playboy (even those didn't exist back then).
- 100 people show up to watch the Axis's broadcast live.
Italy: 100 people!? That's 1/3 of 300!
- From the blog:
- Italy: Happy New Year! Even though here it's still Christmas!
- Caption: Typical Kitayume
- (To clarify, it's New Year's in real life, but still Christmas in the comic.)
- Molossia accidentally yelling at America, and being very embarassed about it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.