The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Complete Monster: Joshua Wight.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: "Up yours"
- He backs down a bar filled with some of the most powerful magic users in the DCU in The Books of Magic. With words alone, no less! And no small amount of leaning heavily on his reputation before the crowd could key on the fact that said reputation is mostly crap he made up.
- Casting a curse on a wanna-be Satanist punk by making up some nonsense words on the fly and letting his mythical status in the kid's mind make it real.
- Even Chas, Butt Monkey extraordinaire gets one, when he manages to send a demon back to Hell... on his own, as John is out of town.
- Also when he finally gets fed up with John exploiting their friendship and bashes his head repeatedly into a toilet.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: "Hold Me", "The Lord of the Dance".
- Crowning Moment of Funny: During the ending of Red Right Hand we realize that the disappointment and hatred felt by the soldiers keeping the quarantine on Glasgow once England is left out of the Soccer World Cup may be strong enough to negate everything our heroes have been doing to prevent an empathy virus to extend. England loses... and the soldiers cheer, since they were Scottish and hate the English team
- Ensemble Darkhorse: John himself, formerly of the comic Swamp Thing.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Oh there is some stuff you don't want to remember
- "You wanna know how I got him pregnant? I slit a hole in his belly and fucked him through it." said by a daemon who is called a Fuckpig and was possessing the body of the man's 5 year old son, with a 3 foot long penis it uses to rape its victims to death with...
- "Archbishop Bomb. Archbishop Bomb. Archbishop Bomb."
- Magnificent Bastard: As seen in the character of John Constantine.
- Mary Sue: Epiphany Constantine (née Greaves) Blue hair, 23 years old, time travelled and met/fell in love with a young John, brilliant alchemist, caused John to declare himself in love, and afraid to die and leave her behind. Should we go on?
- More Popular Spinoff: Hellblazer has had a considerably less rocky continuity than its progenitor series, Swamp Thing.
- Villain Decay: The First of the Fallen by the end of Garth Ennis's run.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.