The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Fake Nationality
- Forgotten Theme Tune Lyrics: The show's distinctive theme music is entitled "You Can Count On Me", and Sammy Davis Jr. at one point actually recorded it:
If you get in trouble, bring it home to me
- Missing Episode: "Bored She Hung Herself", a 1970 episode about a deadly yoga technique that bears more than a passing resemblance to Erotic Asphyxiation, has been banned since its original broadcast, allegedly because a viewer accidentally died while imitating the technique. The episode was never syndicated, and it's not included on the second season DVD box set.
- The Other Darrin: Tim O'Kelly as Danno, Lew Ayres as The Governor and James Gregory as State Department official Jonathan Kaye (a recurring character on the series) in the pilot movie; Ayres later guested on the series (twice, in different roles), as did pilot cast members Andrew Duggan (four times!) and Leslie Nielsen. Kaye, meanwhile, was played by a total of six different actors.
- Playing Against Type: Andy Griffith is a con artist in "I'm a Family Crook -- Don't Shoot!"
- Trope Namer: For Book'Em Danno.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.