|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Haru-nee ga Boku ni xx Suru Riyuu is a 2013 manga.
Hideto Kirisama is a simple 16 year old japanese highschool student. He is normal, except for the fact he can't get closer to woman. The thing is, one day a weird woman appears at his school that wants to get very, very closer to him, and our hero has no option bu run away. To make matters worse, our hero is seeing some kind of black...substance , and it seems to not like him...
Written and drawn by Takeshi Ohmi. Serialized on Fujimi Shobo's Monthly Dragon Age'.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Justified, since the impurity with this ability is a supernatural being.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: One of the ways this comic avoids showing nipples.
- Censor Steam: The other way this comic avoids showing nipples.
- Childhood Marriage Promise: Hideto apparently made this to Himuro, though he has doubts.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Embuse tries to use that tactic by making Morino show her panties to Hideto but he actually tries to avoid seeing that. That distraction sorts of kind still works because he gets almost kicked in the head by not seeing Morino advancing towards him.
- Energy Absorption: What Himuro does to Hideto's power. And it has to be done constantly otherwise he will be killed by his own powers.
- Healing Factor: Hideto can heal even from fatal wounds.
- Hostage for McGuffin: Embusa threatens to make Morino stab himself with a pen on the neck unless Morino comes with her.
- Innocent Cohabitation:
- Since Himuro has to constantly suck Hideto's power, she has to live with him.
- Later, Ishara and Pochi begin to live with Hideto to protect him.
- Invisibility: Himuro can become invisible using her body-hiding technique.
- Living Battery: What Sanzan Jiguu does to people with powers similar to Hideto.
- No Ending: How the manga ends, with our heroes running away from an organization that plans to use Hideto as a living battery. The situation seems bleak but considering the light-hearted tone of the manga and Hideto wanting to learn magic to fight the organization's minions, their chances of succeeding are very high..
- Male Gaze: The number of times that the panels have Himuro's, ahn, gluts as focus even when covered with her pants is really above the expected.
- Marshmallow Hell: Hideto has to be put into one so Himuro can absorb his spiritual energy.
- Meganekko: Himuro. In fact, we could say she's so cute it's hot.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Pochi has barely any wolf features, at best sharp nails and ears at the top of the head, and it eats spiritual power and impurities.
- Panty Shot: Lots of it.
- Power Incontinence: Hideto has so much spiritual power that his own spiritual energy can crush him.
- Puppy Eyes: Himuro uses this on Hideto to convince him to call her in a more affectionate way.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Embusa uses some sort of snake familiar to hypnotize Morino so she can use her as a bait to capture Hideto.
- Sacred First Kiss: At first, Hideto don't even notices it happened. Later, when Himuro points it out, he wants to erase the memory of it thanks to the circumstances(he was kidnapped and he was kissed so a villain could absorb his spiritual power).
- Stripperiffic: All Embusa wears are minuscule short shorts and a minuscule top that barely covers her nipples.
- Tsundere: Ishara is one of the tsun-tsun kind, specially since she's an antagonist at first and don't want to anyone to see her actions as "good".
- Visual Gag: Himuro gains literal dog ears on her head when she uses Puppy Eyes on Hideto.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Embusa does.