Harry Stephen Keeler was a half-mad pulp fiction writer best known for his completely nonsensical plots and generally odd way of writing.
His work includes examples of:
- Author Appeal: Skulls, Clowns, Corpses...
- Compound Interest Time Travel Gambit: "John Jones's Dollar"
- Doorstopper: His novel cycles.
- The Film of the Book: Sing Sing Nights to The Mysterious Mr. Wong.
- Kudzu Plot: Or as he called it "The Webwork Novel".
- Mind Screw: Just read the resolution of X. Jones of Scotland Yard
- Purple Prose
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.