The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Hey, It's That Guy! - The trailer for the first movie actually used this. Instead of saying John Cho and Kal Penn, they were referred to as "That Asian Guy from American Pie and the Indian Guy from Van Wilder from that white guy who directed Dude, Where's My Car?."
- And Kumar eventually did make it through medical school.
- Or more recently, Stanford from Superman Returns and Agent Noh from Flash Forward go slumming it with the guy who directed a bunch of TV show episodes.
- So we have Sulu and Kutner, their friends Paul and Charlie, Barney steals their car after they pick up a hitchhiking Dr. Douglas Howser and Deadpool assists them in surgery. Woah...
- Don't forget they almost have sex with Silk Spectre
- Aren't we forgetting Detective Elliot Stabler as Freakshow in the first film and The Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard in the second film?
- Bobby Lee of Mad TV is Kenneth Park, Class of 2004.
- Zoe from Eureka is in Harold and Kumar Christmas.
- Kumar's roommate Adrian is Amir from College Humor's Hardly Working and Jake and Amir.
- Harold's father-in-law in the third movie is none other than Machete. God have mercy on him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.