|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
In this game, you play an Allied commando tasked with eliminating large numbers of German forces in Normandy in preparation for the D-Day invasion, with your final target being the Schwerer Gustav itself.
Aside from your typical handgun, you have the option of using a smart bomb which kills any foot soldiers on screen, however any vehicle will survive the explosion.
The game was met with near universal negative reception from critics and players alike, who consider it to be not only a poor man's subtitute for Time Crisis, but also the worst light gun rail shooter ever made.
This game contains examples of:
- Animesque: The character designs. The most blatant example of this would be the potrait of the first boss that looks a bit like a Bishonen.
- Bald of Evil: The potraits of some of the bosses depict stereotypically bald, evil-looking old men.
- Blond Guys Are Evil: The Panzer IV tank commander.
- Damage Sponge Boss: All of them, in fact.
- Death From Above: Enemy planes in the second level.
- Excuse Plot: Not unlike Wolfenstein 3D.
- Fake Difficulty: Becomes apparent as you progress through the game.
- More Dakka
- One-Hit Kill: The smart bomb. For the foot soldiers, anyway.
- Tank Goodness: Some of the bosses in the game include (in order of appearance and difficulty) a Panzer IV tank, a King Tiger accompanied by Panther tanks, and a Tiger tank.
- Timed Mission: An example where time itself also counts as your life. Naturally, killing an enemy nets a time extension.
- You All Look Familiar: If you thought the German soldiers in Call of Duty: World at War look like clones, you haven't seen this game's infantry models.