The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Come on, this is Josh Whelchel, the guy behind The Spirit Engine 2 OST! The final boss theme in particular stands out.
- Demonic Spiders: The rare ghosts used to take this role, being invulnerable, highly damaging and unblockable by your shield. The most recent patch makes them no longer invincible, however, making them a threat no more with proper equipment.
- Fridge Logic: If the town of Machine is at the ends of the Earth and not visible on any modern map, why can you get there on the subway?
- Goddamned Bats: Pretty much every enemy aside from basic zombies has a trick that makes them annoying in crowds, including playing dead and self-destructing, but special mention must go to the ice zombies, which fire multiple wall-penetrating projectiles at you.
- Good Bad Bugs: You can rapid fire the shotgun and other weapons by alternating between shooting and raising your shield. The creator thought this was too fun to take out.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Do not look for the first GunGirl unless you just want to be impressed by how much this sequel is better.
- That One Boss: The final boss qualifies, with an easy but long unskippable first form and two further enemy-summoning forms, the last of which has a massive amount of HP.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.