|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Greg updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. With off-storyline strips updated Thursdays. Read the comic here.
This series provides examples of:
- Abuse Is Okay When It Is Female On Male : There are many instances where Greg gets abused by women. Here he is, taking it in the family jewels. Here he is getting his skull bashed in.
- All Just a Dream : Greg dreams he's a swashbuckling slayer of beasts and a suave ladies man, too bad the reality is so different, here.
- Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering? : Many of these moments during Greg's "Gregorius" story arc. One of these moments here.
- Butt Monkey : Greg. He has been beaten up by Ted's ex-fling, been on a blind date with a trans-gender, pooped on by a bird, stepped in dog doo, attacked by machete wielding kids, been the butt of jokes at his workplace, among many other incidences. The list continues to grow.
- Groin Attack : Greg gets mistaken for a stalker and subsequently takes one in the jewels.
- Guilt by Association Gag : Greg inherits Ted's guilt as one of Ted's ex-flings goes berserk on the two.
- Potty Failure : Greg gets mistaken and teased for this at work.
- Subways Suck: Greg runs into a bunch of foul tempered subway riders during his morning commute. They give him a widely used single fingered salute in this instance as seen here.
- Comically Missing the Point : When you miss the point of sarcasm. Example.
- Everyone Chasing You : As Ted gets exposed as a fraudulent college professor.
- Fanservice Extra : The bevy of scantily clad babes that Ted has scored with or is about to score with.
- Get a Hold of Yourself, Man! : Gregorius is forced to pull Tedidicules together as he finally snaps, as the duo repeatedly fall prey to Medusa's charms.
- Home Porn Movie : Ted filming himself with two college cheerleaders for his own personal collection.
- Hypocritical Humor : Ted and Madamfluffles.
- I Banged Your Mom : Something Ted has done.
- I'm Standing Right Here : Greg and Ted speaking to one another with Ben in between, virtually invisible to them. Ben subsequently gets punched out for speaking out.
- Idiot Hero : Gregorious and Ted from Gregcraft are prime examples of this.
- Lovable Coward : Lucas, a colleague of Greg's who decides to run out on Greg's lifesaving procedure on a fellow colleague but decides to come back to bask in the glory when the procedure works. Read it here.
- Lovable Rogue : Ted sneaking onto a college campus, disguised as a college professor to collect phone numbers from female students. Seen here.
- Nice Guy : Greg. Glimpses of his nice guy attitude toward women when he speaks with Ted. Unfortunately for him, that's where the irony comes in.
- Not What It Looks Like : As Greg is trying to yank off Ted's jeans. The intimate moment here.
- Parody : Greg in addition to it's storyline strips, parodied movies such as Transformers 3 and Green Lantern, during the early stages of the strip.
- Plucky Comic Relief : Bradley.
- Porn Stash : Both Greg and Ted have one. Ted in the form of an external hard drive, Greg in a fairly outdated form of mountains of dvd and cd spindles.
- Really Gets Around : Ted aka slutbag.
- Running Gag : Greg and Ted repeatedly gets petrified by a nude Medusa as they repeatedly fall for her charms. The first part of the story arc here.
- Shrinking Violet : Greg. Intimidated by attractive women, he blushes and stammers inarticulately.
- Spit Take : Ted dressed as a burly cheerleader causes this to happen to a campus cop.
- Transsexual : Greg has many run-ins with a particular Transsexual.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife : Ted's ex-landlord and his wife. Ted gets evicted eventually.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.