|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Base Breaker: Original ending or Revised Ending?
- Complete Monster: Orlick and Compeyson (especially Compeyson, who can be traced back to the source of all problems in the story.)
- Ho Yay: Pip and Herbert. Pip is very fond of Herbert, and Herbert refers to Pip as "my dear Handel", or "my dear boy" throughout the novel. Chapter 50 of the original text, when Herbert is tending to Pip's wounds, is swimming in this, especially at the end.
- The way Herbert proposed to Pip to share his business with him and Clara just smelled of a threesome attempt that everyone would've agreed with.
- Jerkass Woobie: Miss Havisham. After reading her backstory, her actions when it comes to raising Estella become understandable. And of course, Estella herself due to said upbringing.
- Tear Jerker: What happens to Magwitch in the end.
- The Woobie: It's a Dickens novel! What do you expect?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.