|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Whenever Bill Cipher is on screen, the audience is guaranteed to be in for a laugh. Almost everything he says is funny in context, out of context, or both. This is generally due to the ridiculousness of the quote, the quote paired with the visuals, and/or an awesome delivery from Alex Hirsch. Some of the funniest or most iconic ones are:
- "Remember, the universe is a hologram! Reality is an illusion; buy gold! Byyyyye!"
- "Sure I am [insane]! What's your point?"
- "Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me!"
- "You deserve a prize. Here! Have a head that's always screaming!"
- "Pain is HILARIOUS!"
- "Human soda! I'm gonna drink it like a person! Hahaha"*further laughter is muffled by liquid*
- "Oh, I'LL hold my horses...I'LL hold them...you monster."
- "But how can you stop me...if you don't exiIiIsSsStT???
- "CURSE YOU, USELESS FLESH STICKS!"
- "I have some kids I need to make into corpses!"