|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Gintama: Katsura and his "Katsurap."
- Even more gratuitous are the recaps for the Thorny Boys arc.
- The masked slasher in Scary Movie dances around the room and dispenses some rapid-fire rap lyrics after the other characters invite him to smoke some marijuana. He even uses his knife to make "cool" rap gestures - but apparently gets a little too into it, because he ends up slashing everyone in the room to death.
- Epic Movie contains several scenes.
- Bulworth. A jaded politician decides to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth to the American public... in rap...
- Significantly better than it sounds.
- Titanic: The Legend Goes On. With the rapping dog.
- Die, motherfucker, die, motherfucker, die!
- It works a little better here because the entire movie is set to hip-hop. Which is hiliarious because it's about weedy white (and one Indian) office workers.
- The Hard Knock Life scene from the 3rd Austin Powers movie. Which also happened to be a parody of a rap by Jay-Z that sampled the soundtrack from Annie.
- The infamous "Ninja Rap" sequence in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of Ooze. Perpetrated by one and only Vanilla Ice.
- Rapping shark in In Search Of The Titanic, making it two full length animated movies about Titanic disaster featuring rapping animals.
- Yo, the name is Batty! The logic is erratic! Potato in a jacket! Toys in the attic! I rock and I ramble! My brain is SCRAMBLED! Rap like an animal, but I'm a mammal!
- Care Bears in Wonderland. The rapping cat.
- PIG POWER IN THE HOUSE!!!!
- The Villain Song in The Muppets is a deliberately over-the-top example.
- Three guys in Teen Witch love this trope. Eventually, the heroine uses her powers to give her best friend the same abilities so she can humiliate him in a rap battle.
- The Ringmaster in the Doctor Who serial "The Greatest Show in the Galaxy".
- Degrassi Junior High constantly. The worst was Rick's environmental rap.
- Minion Comics features a Teddy Ruxpin-esque stuffed turtle singing a rap song entitled "Punch Your Bitch In The Mouth" advising schoolchildren about how to treat their girlfriends.
- Commentary the Musical, "Neil's Turn": in the middle of a song he suddenly starts rapping.
I'll charm the chicks (Are those real? Ha!)
Do magic tricks (Was it the three of spades? Ho!)
Lay down some tap
And I can rap
My name is Neil and I'm here to say, *random rapping noises*
No I can't rap
That was painful...
- Homestuck, with GameBro, which doesn't seem to have any specific character performing it, but is a rap about an obscure plot element that resurfaces a negligible amount of times in the massive comic.
- South Park gives us this little gem.
Cartman: Well I'm a Badass cowboy living in the cowboy days. A wiki wiki scratch yo yo jiggy jiggy. Me and Artemis Clyde frog from the big metal spider. A wiki wiki what.
- Everybody's feelin' fine, 'cause it's party time!
- "It's Spring Training, Charlie Brown" features one. Yes, a rap in a Peanuts special.
- An episode of The Simpsons had Homer and Marge rap discipline to Bart. Maggie played beatbox. It was truly frightening.
- Homer also proposed a rap to advertise his Mr. Plow business.
- The conclusion of an episode of Foster's saw Harriman make a rap video to promote the house on its "spider-web".
- Dexter's Laboratory features an episode where Dexter raps about the "reality" behind Santa Claus.
- We're the Mario Brothers, and plumbin's our game! We're not like the others who get all the fame!
- You can call me Knuckles...Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle!
- His coconut gun/Can fire in spurts/If he shoots ya/It's gonna hurt!