The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Adaptation Displacement: There's quite a lot of people unaware all the songs in the special are a huge chunk of the other Dr. Elmo Christmas songs.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Every musical sequence, although one has the excuse of Grandpa being a Cloudcuckoolander. The only song that truly has much connection to the story and is actually referred to is the title song.
- Ear Worm: The Villain Song is the bad kind.
- Evil Is Sexy: Cousin Mel.
- So Bad It's Good: The voice acting sounds, at times, incredibly stilted and several characters were given actors that aren't well-suited for the part; the jokes and puns are almost always groan-inducing; and the animation isn't anywhere near as fluid as it could have been. Even so, it's really hard to dislike this special, Adored by the Network notwithstanding, mostly because of issues with the production.
- It doesn't hurt that Cousin Mel is incredibly hot.
- What an Idiot!: After spending so much time with an Amoral Attorney, you'd think Cousin Mel would know better than to just suddenly confess literally EVERYTHING.
- Possibly justified, as Cousin Mel is pretty much It's All About Me personified. Naturally the moment things were turning against her, she'd confess to try and get a lighter sentence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.