The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Acceptable Targets: The Hare Krishna. Running over an entire row of them will earn you a "GOURANGA!" bonus worth 25,000 points. Then there's the mission "Kill Krishna".
- In the London mission packs, the Krishnas are replaced by "soap-dodging hippies". Running them over nets you a cash bonus along with the message, "KEEP LONDON TIDY."
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Gangster Friday" (or just Grand Theft Auto when reused in III, with Joyride in parentheses) composed by Craig Conner.
- Crosses the Line Twice
- Scrappy Mechanic: In this game, running a red light is enough to get you a 1-star wanted rating. Thankfully, this was dropped in the following games.
- Sidetracked by the Gold Saucer: Lets face it, the main game itself is average at best. But anyone who played this game usually spent countless hours on rampages and trying to survive wanted levels. This games greatest strength was being sidetracked.
- Vindicated by History: Critics did not give this game the praise you'd expect from a well known classic back in 1997. Its weaknesses, such as graphics and mission variety, were slammed -- and, to be quite honest, justifiably so. Its innovations, sandbox gameplay, impressive sound design and the overall freedom it offered the player did still recieve praise at the time.
- What Do You Mean It's Not Political?: Two Vice City missions involve assassinating the President and the First Lady, respectively. The latter is accomplished by blowing up a hospital she's currently touring.
- Deever's excuse for wanting her dead? She didn't answer his fan mail.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.