|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Thao tries to talk like a man and gets a gun pointed at his head for his troubles. The following scene where he puts this training to use counts too.
- Thao then going back with advice on complaining about job, girlfriend, car etc. Thao stumbles confusedly (or sarcastically) through it all, culminating with
Thao:"My ass hurts from all the guys on my construction job."
- What about the joke Walt told early on in the film?
Walt: Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of here."
- What, nobody mentioned this gem?
Walt: I'd like to have confession.
Father Janovich: Jesus Christ, what have you done?
- Sue's pathetic attempt at a Tactful Translation, given that her grandmother is clearly furious at the sight of Walt in her home.
- The scene where Spider's gang deals with the Mexican gang messing with Thao. One of the Mexicans takes out a small revolver, but then one of Spider's guys takes out an uzi.