|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Kazuya beating down an axe-wielding lunatic twice his size with a pair of brass knuckles. Specifically, the guy was wielding a fricking halberd.
- Victorique's solution to a murderous Phantom Thief threatening Kazuya, handily putting paid to any speculation by either about her potential non-existence.
- Brian Roscoe's most legendary feat of stage magic, the Felling Maria incident, in which he single-handedly stopped a German bombing raid on a convent during World War I with a well-placed projector.
- Victorique and Kazuya disarming a bomb with a gun. While standing on the front of a moving train.
- Cordelia finally confronting Albert de Blois and besting him in a freaking sword-fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.