The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Crack Pairing: In the darker depths of the fandom, everyone is paired with everyone regardless of age or blood relationships.
- Ear Worm: The theme song.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Max's cousin Debbie is extremely popular considering she was only in one episode.
- And definitely Peg, for the reasons given below.
- Funny Moments: Peg, in "Goof Under My Roof": "Well, isn't this a sight: Two grown men rolling around in the trash."
- Jerkass Woobie: Pete sometimes fits this trope depending on the writer.
- Memetic Sex God: Peg, so very much. Or Pete, depending on your preferences.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Halloween episodes "Mutilator On Main Street" and "Pistolgeist" are full of this trope.
- Older Than They Think: PJ was actually created in 1942 in the Donald Duck cartoon "Bellboy Donald".
- Also Max has been around since the early colored Goofy cartoons in the same time period.
- The Woobie: Pete can be seen like this, especially when the Laser-Guided Karma crosses the line into Disproportionate Retribution, or the writers just have Goofy abuse him for the Lulz. See episodes 10, 58, or 59 for good examples.
- PJ in most episodes qualifies for this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.