The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Mrs. Dabney could be seen as a manifestation of Teddy's future self, considering her current behavior and choices.
- Award Snub: Was nominated for Favorite TV Show and Bridgit Mendler for Favorite TV Actress at the 2012 Kids Choice Awards, but lost them both to Victorious and Selena Gomez of Wizards of Waverly Place respectively.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Alice became a very popular character after her premiere episode.
- Skyler as well.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: When Teddy was dating the Po-Ki-Oh player, the intended Aesop was "don't change yourself for your boyfriend," but the viewer can see it as "Don't date nerds because they have strange hobbies".
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Remember all of the off-comments with people wishing that there won't be more Duncan children?
- Hollywood Homely: Emmett is a classic example.
- Hot Mom: Amy's quite good-looking for a woman who's had five kids.
- Ho Yay: Spencer and Emmet out on the dance floor.
Ivy: What's going on?
Teddy: Emmet stole my date!
- Les Yay: In the episode "The Case of Mr. Dabney".
Ivy: Let's see how we look.
Ivy and Teddy: (in unison) Perfect!
Ivy I'd date us.
Teddy: I'd marry us.
- Also, in "Teddy's Broken Heart Club Band", Teddy and Ivy both agree that it's a good thing Skylar's pretty, and mention it a lot.
- Nightmare Fuel: Charlie's 'Happy-Happy Horse'. Gabe's got a bad feeling about the horse, and when it says "Watch your back, kid..."
- Toy Ship: There's a surprising amount of tension between Gabe and Jo, who are both 10.
- Charlie gets a crush on a boy her age in "Snow Show".
- Uncanny Valley: The talking Charlie in the "Gurgle Chat" video is pretty creepy.
- The Woobie: Alice Wartheimer. Poor girl has asthma, is teased at school, has no friends, and was regularly yelled at by her boss for no apparent reason. When she tells Teddy that she was the only person who went to her Arbor Day party, you can't help but feel sorry for her. And that there's her last name...
- Too Dumb to Live: The kid's grandmother (mother's side). Basically, her entire approach to kids is the one she used when she was a mother, thinking it works on them all... and don't get us started on how she blames Bob for what trouble Charlie gets into, despite seeing her do so.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.