The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Not so fast. Turns out the King Of The Monsters has a softer side. These are the moments where the Japanese Kaiju makes you want to go "awwww".
- The ending of Son Of Godzilla in which Godzilla lovingly embraces his son and keeps him warm as the island freezes over. It's the first time Godzilla shows any sort of compassion towards anyone.
- Towards the end of Tokyo SOS, Kiryu (A cyborg version of the original Godzilla) sacrifices himself to stop Godzilla once and for all. Though, he has time to leave one final message to one of the pilots-
Kiryu: Goodbye, Yoshido.
- Godzilla's reunion with Junior in Godzilla VS Destroyah. Even if it does turn into a Tear Jerker at the end. Just seeing them together again is rather uplifting.
- In Rebirth of Mothra 3, the mortally wounded Rainbow Mothra is rescued by two prehistoric Mothra larvaes. Despite being from different ends of the evolution scale the two babies aid their descendant. Whether it was a burial or intended to give Mothra an upgrade the two babies' actions helped save the future. Also the end where all the parents are reunited with their missing children is actually pretty heart warming.
- Say what you want about Minya, when he steps between Godzilla and the humans at the end of Final Wars and manages to convince Godzilla to finally let go of his anger toward humanity... ::sniff::
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.