|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah, Emi Kano stated Godzilla never destroyed Japan. 2 movies later, we are introduced to BabyGodzilla that would not kill a human being. In Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, both Godzilla and Junior dies, but guess who gets came back to life? Junior.
- The ending of the 1954 film Gojira has one of the main characters pointing out that he doesn't think Godzilla is the only one of his kind. Then the sequel Godzilla Raids Again comes out and it's confirmed that there is indeed another Godzilla. Let's think about that for a moment. There's not one Godzilla, but an entire species of Godzilla. That means that anywhere in the world could be attacked by one and there's virtually nothing that can stop it.
- Used in the 1991 film Godzilla vs King Ghidorah. The Futurians went back in time to prevent Godzilla from existing (so they could Take Over the World, of course) by time-teleporting the Godzillasaurus that became Godzilla from nuclear testing. Except they accidentally targeted the second Godzilla (the one that appeared in Godzilla 1985 and Godzilla vs Biollante), which was later mutated into Godzilla anyways, but with modern nuclear technology, resulting in an even larger and stronger Godzilla.
- The Oxygen Destroyer. Long story short, it kills its victims by asphyxiation. To make matters worse, end the end, you're either reduced to a skeleton... or dust. It also doesn't help that the Oxygen Destroyer is worse than the atomic bomb and is the only weapon powerful enough to kill Godzilla. Then, later in the Heisei series we find out it spawned something much much more evil than Godzilla.
- In the 1964 film, Mothra VS Godzilla, the egg hatches into twin Mothra larvae. Ok, nothing scary about that. But, the next film that came out the same year, Ghidorah: The Three-Headed Monster, there's now only one Mothra larvae. So, what happened to the other one? It's implied in the film that the other Mothra larvae died. And, remember how Godzilla wanted to eat the egg in MVG?
- Or this happened: http://www.tohokingdom.com/media/toons/toon_16.htm
- Godzila Junior. Sure, he starts out cute and cuddly. But, now take into consideration that he's all grown-up and possibly even more powerful than his father.
- Also, the fact that Junior's (And Minya's for the Showa/Final Wars era) existence implies that not only is there an entire species of Godzilla, but that there's a breeding population. Considering how destructive one Godzilla can be....
- King Ghidorah in GMK is said to be an immature 8-headed dragon. Plain ol' ordinary three-headed Ghidorah is one of Big G's greatest and most dangerous foes in any of either monsters' incarnations. Now imagine Ghidorah with eight heads, at full power and mad as hell. He'd be un-freakin'-stoppable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.