The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- God Hand has one in the very first stage: "Finally, a boss fight!" Oh, and the entire rest of the game.
- Then, to top it all off, the credits sequence. Hearing Gene's voice actor both sing an incredibly silly song and provide his own falsetto backup was the best possible way Clover could have ended such a game.
- The boss fight against what can only be described as Afro Pimp and his Two Bitches.
- Gorilla Luchador. Twice.
- Gene: (in reaction to the Mad Midget Five intro) "... Douchebags!"
- Then, after the fight as the MMF are rolling away, "Keep on rolling!"
- After meeting Azel, Gene asks Olivia about her being his fiancée which prompts her to tell Gene about Azel murdering their clan. He comforts her with a small hug as she cries and says he'll become a god to counter Azel becoming a demon. He then immediately asks what base Azel managed to get to.
- The scene that happens when you defeat Elvis for the first time. And the second time. Not so much the third time.
- How do you go about fighting a giant fly? Why, spin your finger until it gets dizzy!
- Cultural joke: In Japan, it's believed that you can capture dragonflies by spinning your finger in front of its eyes to make it dizzy.
- (Commenting on a man with cymbols on his chest) "That is one loud set of man boobs."
- After defeating Ravel for the first time, he appears to try to jump off the ship, but then simply walks over and hops off.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.