|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The tropes here are specifically for the characters portrayed in Goblin Lord ga Katta Hi. For tropes regarding these characters in their original media (Goblin Slayer) see here.
The main heroines of the story that were present during the Goblin Lord's attack on the Cow Girl's farm. All of them, except for Cow Girl, are adventurers that agreed to help Goblin Slayer fight off the goblin's assault. In the original timeline, they were able to defeat the Goblin Lord's forces. However, in this Alternate Timeline, the adventurers ended up with "a bad roll of the dice" resulting in a reversal of fate where the heroines end up being taken prisoner by the Goblin Lord's army instead.
- Action Girl: All of them are adventurers with the exception of Cow Girl, at least until the goblins got to them...
- Adaptational Wimp: Played with. In the original story, they were able to help wipe out the Goblin Lord's army, while in this version they ended up being defeated by the goblins. However, the opening narration makes it clear that they only lost because all the adventurers were given the absolute worst possible roll of the dice, meaning it was a case of some really, really bad luck that lead to their capture.
- Babies Ever After: A very dark variation. At the end of the story, Cow Girl and the other female captives are forced to be brood mothers and give birth to dozens of goblin children. All of them are still heavily pregnant when the Goblin Lord uses them as Human Shields for their next pillage.
- Baby Factory: Like several women captured by the goblins in the original story, Cow Girl and the female adventurers are forced to be this. In the manga's epilogue, they become pregnant with goblin babies, and were able to give birth to enough goblins to replenish the Goblin Lord's army. The Goblin Lord regards them as some of the highest quality of "breeding sows" he ever obtained, as apparently each woman can give birth up to 6 goblins at once in just a matter of days.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Zigzagged. During their capture, many of the close-up shots of their faces shows them to be covered in tears, drool, and snot. In the epilogue, their bodies are cover in bruises, have bite marks on their breasts, Witch and Cow Girl end up with enlarged milk ducts, and all of them have large distended bellies from pregnancy. Although most of them can still be considered attractive with their faces having minimal injuries. Although Amazon and Priestess are a completely different story.
- Bolivian Army Ending: Cow Girl, Priestess, and the other female adventurers are last seen being used as Human Shields as the Goblin Lord's army prepare their attack on Water Town, leaving their final fates ambiguous.
- Break the Badass: Many of the heroines captured by the goblins include experienced adventurers like Witch, Female Knight, and High Elf Archer, all of whom are some of the strongest and most capable women in the canon series. Here they are tormented by the goblins to a point of begging them to stop, and are eventually driven insane. By the end of the story, they become mind broken Baby Factories that give birth to dozens of goblin with lustful Broken Smiles on their faces.
- Breast Expansion: In the epilogue, many of the heroines went up a couple of cup sizes in just a few days, likely as a result of their pregnancy by the goblins and swelling from repeated abuse to their breasts, with Priestess and Female Knight having the most noticeable change in bust size.
- Damsel in Distress: After all of them have been taken prisoner by the goblins. Its left ambiguous if they are ever saved by another adventurer(s).
- Despair Event Horizon: All of the heroines ends up "breaking" at different points of the story due to the torment they endured at the hands of the goblins. Priestess reaches this after being tortured by the Goblin Lord off-panel. Female Knight and High Elf Archer are driven insane after being raped by the hobgoblins. Witch crosses this are being gang raped by the goblins and tortured with her smoke pipe. Amazon becomes catatonic after being violated by the Goblin Champion. Finally, Cow Girl hits this when a goblin lobotomizes her and she losses all her memories of Goblin Slayer.
- Diabolus Ex Machina: Almost literally. Like in the canon, a person luck is determined by dice roll made by the gods. Unfortunately, in this Alternate Timeline the Adventurer's Guide were given bad dice rolls during their fight with goblin army, resulting in them getting the worst luck during crucial moment in the battle, like Priestess pinning down the Goblin Lord with her barriers, but in this story she is captured by the goblins before she can save Goblin Slayer.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: All of them in the epilogue, indicating that they are just Empty Shells at this point.
- Empty Shell: As indicated by their Dull Eyes of Unhappiness and Broken Smiles in the epilogue. Its pretty clear by the end of the manga that they are all mental broken as a result of the torture and rape inflicted to them, and being forced to give birth to an entire army of new goblins.
- Explosive Breeder: Like any woman impregnated by the goblins and forced to be their Baby Factories, the heroines ended up giving birth to multiple goblin children in a matter of days. Although what qualifies them as this is the Goblin Lord stating that they are of "high quality" compared to other women they captured and each of were able to produce up to 6 goblins in a single day. As a result, the Goblin Lord was able replenish, and possible increase, the numbers of the goblins within his army. Notably Cow Girl's baby bump doesn't shrink down after she gave birth, implying she, and by extension the other heroines, are pregnant with multiple goblins. Considering that all of heroine are still extremely pregnant by the end of story, they would likely be able to give birth to even more goblins, if they survive being Human Shields for the goblin army's next pillage.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: After the epilogue, their hair have become longer and more disheveled in order to give the readers an idea of how much time has passed.
- Express Delivery: At the end of the story, all the heroine end up heavily pregnant with their goblin children in only just a matters of days from impregnation. The Goblin Lord even states each of them were able to give birth to sextuplets at some point.
- Failure Hero: Seeing as this is a story where they ultimate lose. In this Alternate Timeline, the adventurers fail to protect their loved ones and are defeated by an army of goblins, who are considered by many to be the weakest monsters around in the canon. The captured heroines are then forced to undergo Shameful Strip and while functionally naked have to go through the humiliation of having to crawl to the goblins' cave, and towards their miserable fates, while the goblin ride on their backs like horses. Once inside the cave, the heroine are drugged, tortured, and raped until they become mentally broken goblin Baby Factories. What's worse, it turns out each heroine is a "high quality" Explosive Breeders that can produce a large number of goblin children relatively quickly. The story end with them used a Human Shields for the goblins.
- Fan Disservice: All of them are very attractive. Unfortunately, the majority of this story shows them being tortured, humiliated, raped, and forced to be breeding slaves, which is pretty disturbing and messed up, unless you are into that kind of thing.
- Hot Mom: Technically, after each of them given birth to their goblin "sons". Although this is downplayed considering that days of being goblin Baby Factories left the heroines mentally broken, their bodies are cover in bruises, and in Amazon and Priestess's cases, badly mutilated.
- Human Mom, Nonhuman Dad: Cow Girl and the other heroines (save for High Elf Archer) are forced to be the "human moms" to the dozens of goblins that they gave birth to.
- Human Shields: Similar to the canon, the Goblin Lord decides to uses the captive women that they have been using as Baby Factories as this at the end of the story, despite all of them still being pregnant with goblin children. Special mention goes to Female Knight who ends up being tied up to her own large shield.
- Lust Object: How to the goblins view them: playthings that can be used to bear their children.
- Pregnant Hostage: Invoked. The Goblin Lord decide to uses them as Human Shields for the goblin's next pillage despite their captives all being clearly pregnant with their goblin children.
- Rapunzel Hair: Many of them had this at the beginning of the story, like Amazon and Priestess, although this latter apply to all of them after their Expository Hairstyle Change in the epilogue.
- Shameful Strip: The goblin strip down the heroines naked after their capture, leaving only their leg-wear and hats. Even those are eventually removed in the epilogue leaving the female captives without a single article of clothing except High Elf Archer's bows in her braids and Amazon's forehead tiara
- Tears of Fear: All of them had these during their capture by the goblins.
- Too Many Babies: In the epilogue, the Goblin Lord state that each of them were able produce sextuplets, much to the monster's pleasure as it means he would be able to get more goblins for his army.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: Inverted. Most of the female cast ended up becoming "Hot Moms" to their Ugly Goblin Sons at the end of the story.
Goblin Slayer's Childhood Friend that lives on the farm. She serves as the main protagonist for this dark story. Cow Girl ends up being captured by the goblins after most of the adventurers were defeated.
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: Assuming Obui kept the character's ages the same as their canon counterparts, Cow Girl would have been the mother to multiple goblin children at age 18.
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg: When being taken prisoner by the goblins, Cow Girl desperately pleas for the goblins to release her, with no avail.
- Break the Cutie: The poor girl witness the last of her family be killed by the goblins, is raped by them, and taken from her home. In the goblin's cave, the first thing she sees when waking up is the Goblin Lord parading around her Love Interest's head. She is then Forced to Watch as the female adventurers who volunteered to help protect her farm be tortured and raped by the goblins until they mentally break before moving on to her. During her torment, one of the goblins crudely lobotomizes her and she loses all memories of Goblin Slayer. In the epilogue, she is reduced to being a mentally broken Baby Factory who gave birth to an unspecified number of goblins.
- Broken Smile: Makes a rather disbursing one after being crudely lobotomized by a goblin. She sports another one throughout the epilogue.
- Childhood Friend: To Goblin Slayer. Tragically, she ends up losing all her memories of him when she was lobotomized by a goblin.
- Deer in the Headlights: She freezes up when the goblin kill her uncle and invade her home, with no Goblin Slayer in sight.
- Gag Boobs: She is certainly one of the bustiest characters among the cast. Her breast are large enough that the goblins can perform nipple penetration on them, after the Goblin Lord's aphrodisiac has been administered. They get even bigger in epilogue after her Breast Expansion.
- The Heroine: Gets the unfortunate honor of being the main character of this doujinshi depicting an alternate What If Downer Ending of the canon story.
- Idiot Hair: Both her original hair style and her Expository Hairstyle Change in the epilogue has a noticeable cow lick.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: After being lobotomized by a goblin, she loses all of her memories of Goblin Slayer, the man she once loved, which ultimately breaks her.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: She is the only Non-Action Girl among the heroines.
- O-Ring Orifice: Her milk gland, considered the goblins open them up and can perform nipple penetration on them without causing bleeding.
- Peek-a-Bangs: After her Expository Hairstyle Change in the epilogue, her hair grows over her right eye, much like what hair style was like in Goblin Slayer: Year One.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie
- Screaming Birth: Cow Girl at the end of the story as she is giving birth to a goblin. Although unlike most examples, the mentally broken Cow Girl was feeling pleasure from the experience, so there was an Calling Your Orgasms mixed in with her screams.
A silver-ranked adventurer and residential Hot Witch. During Goblin Lord's assault, Witch ended up being overwhelmed by a horde of goblins resulting in her capture.
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: In the canon, Witch is around the same age as Goblin Slayer. Although what qualifies her as this is a result of the Express Delivery nature of goblins and that she apparently gave birth to multiple goblins at once, making her the mother to dozens of goblin children when she is only in her early twenties.
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg: Despite being a high ranking adventurer, Witch actually begs for mercy before the goblins administer aphrodisiac to her and later as they gang rape her.
- Broken Smile: In the epilogue, as her own goblin "sons" treat her like a plaything.
- Cool Hat: Wears her signature pointy hat like in the canon. After her Shameful Strip it was one of the few articles of clothing that she still had. Eventually, the goblins took it off as they were gang raping her.
- Defiled Forever: When being tormented and gang raped by the goblins, Witch states that she can not return to "normal" if she reaches orgasm from the abuse. Afterward, she no longer views herself as human and suffers Laser-Guided Amnesia from the trauma.
- Gag Boobs: She has a very large rack, it even looks like they are a cup size or two bigger than her canon counterpart. Like Cow Girl, the goblins are able to preform nipple penetration on them. They become gigantic after her Breast Expansion in the epilogue.
- Hot Witch: Most definitely.
- How the Mighty Have Fallen: She is a famous silver-ranked adventurer, who in this story was defeated by goblins and taken prisoner. During her torture and rape by the goblins, Witch has a mental breakdown resulting in her forgetting her identity and decides to just focus on "feeling good". By the epilogue after spending days of being a goblin Baby Factory, Witch's mental state has degraded to the point where she willingly engages in Parental Incest with her own goblin children.
- Interspecies Romance: A very Squick explain in the epilogue as she (a human) engages in Parental Incest with her children (goblins).
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: After the trauma of the goblin's torture and gang rape becomes too much, Witch suffers a mental breakdown and forgets who she is. Afterwards, she only focuses on just "feeling good".
- May–December Romance: With her own goblin children who are a few days old. Although they are nonhuman monsters, which doesn't help with the Squick factor.
- O-Ring Orifice: Her milk glands, much like Cow Girl.
- Parental Incest: In the epilogue, it is shown that the mind broken Witch has this relationship with her goblin children. She and one of her goblin sons are even shown french kissing.
- Potty Failure: As a result of a goblin using her smoke pipe as a catheter.
- Good Smoking, Evil Smoking: Like her canon counterpart, she still has her long metal pipe for smoking. When one of the goblins raping her find her pipe, the monster sadistically tortures Witch with it by shoving it in her urethra.
- Squishy Wizard: Although she is a silver-ranked spell-caster, the goblins were able to quickly subdue Witch the moment that got their hands on her.
- Stock Kisses: The slow kiss with lots of tongue. Although it does go into Squick territory, as in the epilogue she is doing this with one of her goblin sons.
- Strange Syntax Speaker: Like in the original story, it looks like she still talks with long pauses in her speech, even when in distress. The manga translates her way of talking by adding several ellipsis points in her speech bubbles and even thought texts.
A muscular axe-wielding veteran adventurer. She ended up being defeated by the goblins when they amputated her limbs during the battle.
- Amazonian Beauty: Naturally. She is very tall, extremely muscular, and very attractive. Unfortunately, she ends up losing this over the course of the story as her well built arms and legs are severed by the goblins and as a result of being a goblin Baby Factory, she ends up with a massive baby bump over her toned abs. By the end of the story, her limbless, bloated body leaves little evidence of the muscular physique she once had.
- Ambiguously Brown: Interestingly enough, Obui reveals on their twitter that Amazon's dark skin was a last minute change so that she would match up her design with the one from the anime.
- An Axe to Grind: Her main weapon, although she loses it after the battle at the farm.
- An Arm and a Leg: The goblin cut off her arms and legs during the attack on the farm. Considering that Amazon is The Big Gal of the heroines, they likely did this so that she wouldn't try to overpower them during her capture.
- Ascended Extra: She is only a minor character in the original story, while in this manga she is one of the main characters. This isn't a good thing for her, as this story is an alternate Downer Ending to the Raid on the Farm arc/Season 1 of the anime.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Averted. Considered the goblins amputated her limbs, on top of the massive baby bump and being covered in bruises in the epilogue.
- The Big Gal: Being the physical powerhouse of the main heroines.
- Boobs of Steel: She is one of the bustiest characters among the cast and is physically the strongest among the heroines. Ironically, her breasts get even bigger in epilogue, but at that point she is no longer fit for combat.
- Chainmail Bikini: Like her canon counterpart, she wears a leather-reinforced corset and a Thong of Shielding into battle. Predictably, it offers little protection when the goblins start severing her limbs. She loses her battle bikini after her Shameful Strip.
- Cool Crown: Her forehead crown, which ends up being the only article of clothing that she has left after her Shameful Strip.
- How the Mighty Have Fallen: She is a veteran adventurer and one of the guild's strongest fighters but ends up being defeated by the weakest monsters in Goblin Slayer's world, resulting in the loss of her limbs. Later, she seemly becomes catatonic after being raped by a Goblin Champion. The Goblin Lord's army reduced her to a state where she would only by useful to the goblins as a Baby Factory and a Human Shield. Even if she is saved from the goblins, between her limbless body and broken psyche, its unlikely that Amazon would be able return as a functional human being, much less an adventurer.
- Made of Iron: Ends up having her limbs severed, was forced to crawl on her stumps during the "goblin parade", ends up being beaten by the goblins with their clubs, and somehow isn't a bloody pulp. Granted, she is battered and bruised, but her injuries are nowhere near as bad as they should be, save for the lost limbs.
- Potty Failure: She ends up urinating herself after the goblin beat her with their clubs.
- O-Ring Orifice: Seeing as she is penetrated by a Goblin Champion's Biggus Dickus without bleeding.
- Out with a Bang: Believes that being raped by a Goblin Champion's Biggus Dickus would kill her. She does end up surviving but the experience left her in a catatonic state afterwards.
- Statuesque Stunner: She is the tallest woman among the cast and is very attractive.
- Thong of Shielding: It's drawn even skimpier here.
A silver-ranked knight who fights with a sword and a large, ornate shield. Like in the canon, she and her partner Heavy Warrior work together to fight a Goblin Champion. However, a swarm of goblins grab her at a crucial moment during the battle, resulting in her partner's deaths and Female Knight being overtaken.
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: Like Witch, as a result of the quick gestation cycles of goblins and Female Knight supposedly being able to give birth up to six goblins at once, she mothered dozens of goblin children when she is only in her early twenties.
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg: Despite her high standing as a silver-ranked adventurer, Female Knight does plead for the goblins to ease up on her torment. When she is about to raped by a hobgoblin, Female Knight desperately begs that the goblin not violate her with its Biggus Dickus while she is in mid-orgasm, fearing that she will go Out with a Bang. The hobgoblin just ignores her.
- Ass Shove: During the "goblin parade", a goblin is shown shoving its club in her anus, much to Female Knight's anguish and humiliation.
- Broken Smile: End up making one as a part of her ahegao face while she was being raped by a hobgoblin. Later she has another one in the epilogue after being reduced to a mind broken Baby Factory. The Goblin Lord even comment how her "pathetic" face pleases him.
- Cute Little Fangs: She is shown to have these, during a close up of her ahegao face when being violated by a hobgoblin's Biggus Dickus.
- Forced to Watch: She is forced to watch her Love Interest be killed by the Goblin Champion as a horde of goblins capture her.
- Futile Hand Reach: Does this as the Goblin Champion kills her partner Heavy Warrior.
- Hidden Buxom: Subverted. Female Knight's breast size in the canon is Depending on the Artist, but often portrayed as fairly decent sized when she is not wearing her armor. Although in this story she is surprisingly given a modest sized bust. However, she does get the most noticeable Breast Expansion as result of her pregnancy in the epilogue.
- How the Mighty Have Fallen: Like Witch, she is a silver-ranked adventurer and is one of the guild's best warriors. But in this story, she ends up being defeated and captured by goblins, monsters that her canon counterpart refers to as "weaklings", as they kill her partner Heavy Warrior. During her capture, this version of her shows that she Ain't Too Proud to Beg during her torture and rape at the hands of the goblins. She is then forced to give birth to same monsters she once looked down on. When the Goblin Lord decides to go on another attack, Female Knight is tied down to her own shield, now being wielded by the Goblin Champion, to be his Pregnant Hostage.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: The Tiny Girl to the hobgoblins' Huge Guy, although this only apply due to how large the hobgoblin is.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Originally. When the goblins capture her, they strip her down of her armor and she spends the rest of the story as a naked Damsel in Distress.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Like in the canon, Female Knight still wields her large, ornate shield. Although in this version, she a captured a horde of goblins during her fight with the Goblin Champion, and without her protection, Heavy Warrior ends up being killed by the monster. To add insult to injury, the same Goblin Champion ends up taking possession of her shield. To further add to her humiliation, the naked and pregnant Female Knight end up being tied down to the same shield that she once used to defend herself as the goblins set out on their next pillage.
- O-Ring Orifice: As she is raped by a hobgoblin's Biggus Dickus without bleeding.
- Out with a Bang: Claim that being penetrated by a hobgoblin's Biggus Dickus while she is in mid-orgasm from an aphrodisiac that was given to her would result in her death. Of course, the hobgoblin ignores her and rapes her anyways, with Female Knight screaming out that she is going to die from the orgasm. She does survive, but was left mentally broken by the experience.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Similarly to Cow Girl, after her Expository Hairstyle Change, Female Knight's longer and disheveled hair started to grow over her right eye.
- Those Two Girls: Oddly enough with High Elf Archer. The two share a lot of panel time together throughout the doujinshi, such as during the goblin parade, when both of them end up being raped by the hobgoblins, and in the epilogue where they were sitting next to each after becoming mind-broken Baby Factories.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: Ends up vomiting when penetrated by a hobgoblin's Biggus Dickus.
High Elf Archer
One of Goblin Slayer's party members who is a 2,000 year-old silver-ranked adventurer. High Elf Archer was captured by the goblins off-panel during the battle on the farm.
- Broken Smile: While being penetrated by a Hobgoblin's Biggus Dickus.
- Demoted to Extra: Despite being one of the main characters in the original story, her focus in this story is rather minimal compared to the other heroines.
- Enslaved Elves: She is the only elf among the heroines, and like the others she was forced to be a breeding slave for the Goblin Lord's army.
- Hair Decorations: The ribbons in her hair. They end up being the only article of clothing that she has left in the epilogue.
- How the Mighty Have Fallen: Much like the other silver-ranked adventurers. She ends being humiliated, tortured, and raped by the goblins until she becomes a mentally broken goblin mother. Like the other heroines, she is last seen being used as a Pregnant Hostage.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Like Female Knight, she is the Tiny Girl to the hobgoblins' Huge Guy, although this only apply due to how large the hobgoblins are.
- Naked on Arrival: Since High Elf Archer was not shown during the the battle on the farm, her first appearance in this doujinshi is during the "goblin parade" after her Shameful Strip by the goblins. So she enter this story functionally nude, wearing only the ribbons in her hair, boots, and stockings.
- O-Ring Orifice: Much like Female Knight, as the two adventurers are raped by the hobgoblins' Biggus Dickus.
- Pointy Ears: Well, she is an elf.
- Short Hair with Tail: Like her canon counterpart. Although in the epilogue, as part of her Expository Hairstyle Change, the tail seemly comes undone.
- Those Two Girls: Oddly enough with Female Knight, as most of her panels feature High Elf Archer with the other adventurer.
- Token Non-Human: Being the only elf among the main heroine.
Another member of Goblin Slayer's party and a rookie adventurer. Similarly to Female Knight, Priestess was subdued by a horde of goblins during a crucial moment of Goblin Slayer's fight with the Goblin Lord, resulting in Goblin Slayer's death.
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: Being the youngest of the heroines, so naturally this applies to her.
- An Arm and a Leg: The Goblin Lord amputated poor Priestess's limbs off-panel.
- Break the Cutie: As a result of being tortured and mutilated by the Goblin Lord.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Averted. As the Goblin Lord put her through a very nasty Mutilation Conga off-panel.
- Blinding Bangs: In the epilogue after her Expository Hairstyle Change, which was clearly done to hid as much of her mutilated face as possible.
- Broken Smile: After the "goblin parade" and in the epilogue. The Goblin Lord even comments how her "pathetic" face pleases him.
- Bring My Brown Pants: Something of a Mythology Gag. In the opening, Priestess wets herself after she and Goblin Slayer become surrounded by goblins.
- Demoted to Extra: While she is the Deuteragonist on the main story, she is given the least amount of focus out of all heroine in this story. Although considering how badly the Goblin Lord mutilated her, that is probably for the best.
- Eye Scream: Her eyes are blacked out by shadows, implying they were either gouged out or badly burned. Either way its safe to assume she is functionally blind at this point.
- Mutilation Conga: Priestess get the worst treatment from the goblins by having her limbs removed, face burned, and her eyes possibly gouged out.
- Mythology Gag:
- Once again wets herself in fear at the beginning of the doujinshi, much like what happen in the canon story-line on two occasions.
- Her Mutilation Conga at the hand of the Goblin Lord matches up what he said he was going to do to her in the canon when she trapped the monster in her barriers.
The main antagonistic force of the story. Goblins are mostly made up of small, child-sized monsters that engage in Rape, Pillage, and Burn. They come in different variations such as Hobgoblins and Goblin Champions. An army of roughly 100 goblins attacked Cow Girl's farm, and in this version of the story, they ultimately won.
- Abusive Parent: The goblins here show very little concern for their children, at least the ones that Cow Girl and the female adventurers are still carrying. In the epilogue, they use Cow Girl and the other captives as Human Shields when they go off to their next pillage at the end of the story despite all of them being heavily pregnant with their goblin children. Before that a goblin can be seen kicking a pregnant Amazon in the stomach.
- Action Dad: A very dark example. Most of the Goblin Lord's army can be consider this after Cow Girl and their other female prisoners were forced to give birth to their children.
- Adaptational Villainy: Somehow the goblins here are worse than their canon counterparts. So far in the canon, the goblin don't use their female captives as Human Shields while they are heavily pregnant, and its implied that the women that are used as human shields are the ones who can no longer produce more goblins. Here the Goblin Lord uses his captives as Pregnant Hostages. Not to mention these ones are straight up Abusive Parents.
- Babies Ever After: They were able to successfully impregnate Cow Girl and the female adventurers with their children, resulting in a new generation of goblins for the Goblin Lord to command.
- The Bad Guy Wins: In this version of the story, the goblin army was able to defeat Goblin Slayer and the adventurers at the farm. They then replenish their numbers, possibly increasing it, after forcing the female cast they took prisoner to be their Baby Factories. By the end of the manga, they are free to continue their rampage.
- Child by Rape: Like in the canon, goblins in general.
- Explosive Breeder: Much like their canon counterparts, goblins are able to reproduce in matter of days, which isn't good considering they need women of other races in order to reproduce.
- Express Delivery: Like in the canon, the gestation period of a goblin child in unnaturally quick, with a woman being able to give birth to several goblins in under a week.
- Gonk: Obui certainly drew them to be as ugly as their canon counterparts, which contrast them to the attractive heroines.
- Hellish Pupils: Like their canon counterparts, they still have the same gross bulging goat-like eyes.
- The Horde: The Goblin Lord's army which is made up of at least 100 goblins.
- Mars Needs Women: Like in the canon story, the goblins use women from other races to reproduce, and pregnancy sired by goblins will only result in another goblin, which this doujinshi demonstrates by actually showing Cow Girl give birth to a goblin child.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: The goblins kill many of their female captives's Love Interests to get them including Goblin Slayer (Cow Girl, Priestess and High Elf Archer's love interest), Heavy Warrior (Female Knight's love interest), and possible Spearman off screen (Witch's love interest).
- One-Gender Race: Like in the original, goblins are exclusively male and need women of other races to reproduce, which is why the Goblin Lord's army take Cow Girl and the female adventurers as their prisoners, so that they can bare their children.
- Rape, Pillage, and Burn: Since there is very little censoring in this manga, its on full display here.
- Scary Teeth: All of them have sharp, crooked teeth.
- Spared by the Adaptation: In the canon story, the Goblin Lord's army was wipe out by the adventurers, but in this story they not only survive, but they defeated the adventurers that would have killed them.
- Starfish Language: Like in the canon. Naturally, their language is translated for the reader.
- Zerg Rush: How the goblins defeated many of the adventurers at beginning of the story.
The main antagonist of the story and the leader of the massive horde of goblins that attacked the farm. In this Alternate Timeline, he leads his army to victory against Goblin Slayer and the Adventurer's Guild.
- Babies Ever After: Implied to have impregnated Priestess and that he is the father to some of her goblin children.
- The Bad Guy Wins: The title of the manga literally translate to The Day The Goblin Lord Won.
- Big Bad: Being the leader of the goblin horde.
- Hero-Killer: In this version of the story, he was the one who killed Goblin Slayer, instead of the other way around.
- Human Mom, Nonhuman Dad: It's implied that he is the "Nonnhuman Dad" to some Priestess's goblin children.
- Karma Houdini: Considering that he survives his fight with Goblin Slayer in this version of the story, and is free to cause havoc.
- King Mook: Being the leader of a goblin army.
- Spared by the Adaptation: He survive his confrontation with Goblin Slayer and Priestess in this story.
- Victory Is Boring:By the end of the story, the Goblin Lord declares he is getting bored of raping and torturing the heroine for some time, and orders an invasion towards the next village.
A massive hulking goblin that serves as The Dragon to the Goblin Lord.
- Babies Ever After: Its implied that he impregnated Amazon and that some of the goblin children she gave birth to are his brood.
- Battle Trophy: The monster takes possession of Female Knight's shield after defeating her and Heavy Warrior. If that wasn't bad enough, he actually ties the shield's former owner to it.
- Biggus Dickus: As expected for a giant monster in a Hentai. It's the largest one among the horde, much to Amazon's horror.
- The Dragon: Being the strongest goblin in the Goblin Lord's army. Strangely enough, only 1 Goblin Champion was featured in the doujinshi, while in original story the Goblin Lord command at least 10 of them (only 2 in the anime).
- Giant Mook: He is the largest character in this story.
- Hero-Killer: He killed Heavy Warrior during the battle at the farm.
- Karma Houdini: Much like the Goblin Lord.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: At the end of the manga, he takes Female Knight's large, ornate shield as a Battle Trophy with the Female Knight herself tied down to it, make it a Human Shield with a Pregnant Hostage.
- Human Mom, Nonhuman Dad: Its implied he is the "Nonhuman Dad" to some of Amazon's goblin children.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Survives his fight with Heavy Warrior and Female Knight after they were ambushed by a horde of goblins.
Large, bulky goblins, but still smaller than the Goblin Champion, that serve as Elite Mooks to the Goblin Lord.
- Babies Ever After: Its implied that at least 2 of them are the fathers to some of the goblin children that Female Knight and High Archer gave birth to.
- Biggus Dickus: Much to to Female Knight's and High Elf Archer's horror as the Giant Mooks are about to violate them.
- The Brute: Serve as the Goblin Lord's main muscle after the Goblin Champion.
- Elite Mooks: They are bigger and stronger than average goblins, but not as strong as the Goblin Champion.
- Giant Mook: Although they are not as big as the Goblin Champion, they still tower over many of the other characters.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: The Huge Guys to Female Knight and High Elf Archer's Tiny Girl, if only because of how massive they are.
- Human Mom, Nonhuman Dad: One of them is the "Nonhuman Dad" to some of the goblin children that Female Knight delivered.
Juvenile goblins that are being raised by the horde. Despite their Ugly Cute appearance, they prove to be just as depraved as their older counterparts.
- Antagonistic Offspring: The goblins that Cow Girl and the female adventurers are forced to give birth to can be considered this. Cow Girl and Witch's "sons" in particular are shown treating their mothers like playthings.
- Bastard Bastard: The heroine's goblin children are bastards, in every sense of the word.
- Canon Foreigner: Specially the goblin children that Cow Girl and the female adventurers gave birth to. Thankfully in the canon their "fathers" were wiped out and their "mothers" left the battle unscathed, so their "children" only exist in this timeline.
- Child by Rape: Goblins in general are this, which in this story includes Cow Girl and the female adventurers' "sons" who were conceived as a result of them being raped by the Goblin Lord's army.
- Enfant Terrible: Despite their young age, they still torture and rape Witch. Even worse is that Cow Girl and Witch's own "sons" treat their mothers like playthings.
- The Ghost: The epilogue only show Cow Girl and Witch's goblin children. Female Knight, Amazon, High Archer, and Priestess's "sons" don't actually appear in the story and are only mentioned by the Goblin Lord, unless you want to count the heroines' baby bumps.
- Human Mom, Nonhuman Dad: Particular the ones that Cow Girl and the other human adventurers gave birth to.
- Like Father, Like Son: Even at a young age, they are just as bad as their goblin fathers. Inverted with their heroic Hot Moms, who have nothing in common with their evil ugly goblin children.
- Parental Incest: Witch's goblin children have this relationship with their mother.
- Precocious Crush: A very Squick example. The goblin children really take a liking to Witch and actually rape her via nipple penetration. In get worse in the epilogue when Witch's own goblin children engage in Parental Incest.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: Inverted. They are the "ugly sons" to their Hot Moms, as Cow Girl and the female adventurers' goblin children clearly didn't inherit their mothers' good looks.
- Villainous Incest: Witch's goblin children apparently engage in Parental Incest with their mother.
A former gold-ranked adventurer that acts as the Archbishop of the Supreme God in Water Town. She is the main protagonist of the Omake where Water Town becomes the next target of the Goblin Lord's campaign.
- The Ace: She is a former gold-ranked adventurer and is seen as a goddess to the people of Water Town. Unfortunately, the Goblin Lord's army happen to be made up of the one monster that she is absolutely terrified of.
- Baby Factory: Her implied fate after she is captured by the goblins.
- Deer in the Headlights: She freezes up when confronted by the goblins, the same monsters that tortured and raped her during her early adventuring days.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: Partially due to her blindness. After part of her blindfold comes undone after being gang raped by the goblin horde, one of Sword Maiden's eyes is shown to be this.
- Going Commando: During her Shameful Strip, its made apparent that she clearly doesn't wear anything beneath her robes.
- The Heroine: Of the bonus Omake.
- Gag Boobs: Like Cow Girl and Witch, they are large enough that the goblins can perform nipple penetration on them.
- Rape as Backstory: Like her canon counterpart, Sword Maiden was forced to be a Sex Slave to a horde of goblin during her early days as an adventurer before escaping. After the incident, Sword Maiden developed a paralyzing fear of goblins. Unfortunately, history repeats itself when her crippling fear makes her easy prey for the Goblin Lord's army.
- Tears of Fear: Immediately start crying these shortly after realizing that the invaders of Water Town are goblins.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Goblins. Being a former gold-ranked adventurer, Sword Maiden can handle any other threat, but due to her past trauma, she becomes a Deer in the Headlights if she is confronted by goblins.
- Worf Had the Flu: If the army invading her home was anything but goblins, she likely would have been able to repel the attack.
A goblin obsessed silver-ranked adventurer that lead the opposition against the Goblin Lord during his attack on the farm. In this timeline, he is defeated by the Goblin Lord.
- Dead Guy on Display: The Goblin Lord places Goblin Slayer's decapitated head on a pike and parade it around.
- Death by Adaptation: He is killed by the Goblin Lord in this timeline, while Goblin Slayer is still alive in the main story.
- Decoy Protagonist: He is the main character in canon story, but is killed in the opening here. The rest of the story is then told from Cow Girl's point of view.
- Demoted to Extra: He is just the Decoy Protagonist in this story.
- The Hero Dies: Just look at the other tropes.
- The Lost Lenore: To Cow Girl, Priestess, High Elf Archer, and assuming that the doujinshi is following the anime's timeline, Sword Maiden.
- Off with His Head!: How the Goblin Lord killed him in this story.
Female Knight's partner and another silver-ranked adventurer that loses his life to a Goblin Champion during the battle at the farm.
- The Cameo: Only appears in two panel...
- Death by Cameo: And is killed by the Goblin Champion in the second.
- Death by Adaptation: He is brutally killed by the Goblin Champion during the battle at the farm, while he survived the fight in the canon story.
- The Lost Lenore: To Female Knight, who was Forced to Watch him be killed before she can use her shield to protect him.
- Off with His Head!/Your Head Asplode: How the Goblin Champion killed him, by bashing his head with enough force to obliterate it.
Witch's partner and a silver-ranked adventurer.
- The Cameo: He only appears for one panel in this manga.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: He disappears after the opening, so it's left ambiguous if he was killed during the battle or escaped.
Cow Girl's Uncle
Cow Girl's legal guardian.
- The Cameo: Only appears in one panel...
- Death by Cameo: And its just to show him be killed off by the goblins.
- Death by Adaptation: The goblins kill him with a knife during their raid on the farm. Like the other human characters, he is still alive in the canon story.
- Off with His Head!: The goblins decapitate him with a knife at the beginning of the manga.