The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Pat Gray's impressions are always a riot, especially if you don't like the person he's making fun of.
- In the wake of the "Balloon Boy" fiasco, the Glenn Beck program broke a major news story: The Box Kite Kittens.
- Gloat Fest 2010. Be warned: there's a lot of gloating.
- The trend was started with Gloat Fest 2004, which was just as funny.
- GET OFF MY PHONE!!
- Trying to attack Glee. The funny thing is that he doesn't go after anything we'd expect, like the big damn gay kiss, but actually takes one part of one song (by My Chemical Romance, no less) and tries to make it sound like Glee is anti-establishment. The best part though? Both Glee and Glenn are on Fox. Try to count how many times he painfully states that "he loves the show" and that its "brilliant", and "stands for everything he does".
- I'm sure Fox News and Fox Entertainment are two entirely different things...that's like saying "Family Guy and the O'Reilly Factor are on Fox." And why would "we" expect Glenn Beck, a noted libertarian who supports gay rights and marriage, to object to an openly-liberal show's focus on a gay kiss?
- In a couple recent shows he began referring to Air Force One as Barack Obama's "flying penis."
- In response to a news report that feeding Ensure to Guantanamo prisoners was torture, Stu was Ensure-boarded.
"It's too chocolatey!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.