|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: A character that looks fragile is actually a Mighty Glacier.
- Straight: Alice is a small, skinny girl carrying around a hammer fit for an ogre. She can use it just as effectively as any of the muscle-bound characters in the cast.
- Exaggerated: Alice looks absolutely emaciated, yet she can move around in extremely heavy armor while wielding two BFSes as if she was wearing nothing at all.
- Justified: Alice is granted a superhuman strength by magical forces... at the cost of her graceful agility.
- Inverted: Biggs looks like he is built like a truck... but is really a Fragile Speedster.
- Subverted: Rumor has it that Alice has extreme physical strength, but Alice is first actually seen in combat, she is a Fragile Speedster.
- Double Subverted: Alice was trying out a different fighting style. Her usual fighting style involves heavy armor and a huge battle axe.
- Parodied: She is faced against her opposite self (read: inverted).
- Zig Zagged: Alice is a mode-shifting Jack with a Tank mode among other things.
- Averted: Alice is no stronger than any other girl of her build.
- Enforced: "We need a Loli in this game, but let's make her interesting by giving her ridiculous strength, and slower than the other girls!"
- Lampshaded: "You think you're strong? Alice can go toe-to-toe with a linebacker and not budge an inch!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Glacier Waif.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.