The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Angst? What Angst?: Wasserstein has lost his entire nation, but doesn't seem to care about this, and even thinks the Apache nation was a dumb idea.
- Fetish Retardant: The tall blonde buxom Hello Nurses? Fetish Fuel. Said nurses imprisoning naked guys in
cagestransparent boxes and cutting off their hands if they have A Date with Rosie Palms? Not so much.
- Harsher in Hindsight: The sex scandal in the Vatican.
- The character's apparent lack of speaking like a black person. Authentic Ebonics. As a black person, it was odd to note how she spoke standard white american english ALL THE TIME (not just around white people or whatnot). And she grew up in Cabrini-Green in Chicago?! That seemed....odd. There were few black mannerisms I detected.
- The fact that this comic is based off Ayn Rand's book. It has too much of that Libertarian "boot strapp" bullshit to it in the main character's "can do" attitude. And that is off-putting and unrelaistic to many.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.