The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alas, Poor Villain: Business Sidekick
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Though of course you can't hear it in the comic, Winter uses the song Girly to get past a two headed gate guard.
- Ending Fatigue: Otra and Winter swapping roles just before the final showdown pretty much won the battle before it even started. And yet it kept going...
- Fridge Brilliance: Is he Officer Gets-killed, or Officer Get-skilled?
- Funny Aneurysm Moment: The whole comic, as literally everything the duo went through was planned out to turn Otra into the villains' new leader.
- Historical Villain Upgrade: Many of the characters watch an action-drama show called Action Up the Butt, featuring Victorian authors shooting each other with semi-automatics to gain each other's literary powers. Mark Twain and Oscar Wilde are treated as villains, while Sir Walter Scott gets a Historical Hero Upgrade.
- Les Yay: Tons.
- Memetic Molester and Memetic Sex God: El Chupacabre goes from one to the other in his victim's eyes.
- More Popular Spinoff: Than its parent CuteWendy.
- Sequel Displacement: Of Cute-Wendy.
- Tear Jerker: Particularly jarring for the series, even given the darker nature of the current arc.
- Tethercat Principle: Yumi is still speaking Canadian-dialect French when the comic ends. Did she ever remember how to speak English?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.