|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Spike perfectly describing Jareth and Sarah's relationship.
Spike: Right, so you're the masochistic immortal with a crush and she'd be the bossy bint with the power. Got it. Sod this. Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt, seen the re-runs. I'm out.
Jareth: ...Well, he had you down that.
Sarah: That was like seeing double.
- Strip 145 My Eyes: Captain Hammer shows up and punches Erik for being an egghead professor in a mask (he also thinks Sarah and Christine are brainwashed). He then declares Erik's music sheets to be in code--they're in French, which he deems even worse. Sarah promptly pepper-sprays him.
- And Jareth worriedly asks how long she's been carrying that.
- Hammer's back in 174 Kablooie Part II where Bad Horse kills him with the Death Whinny.
Sarah: Wait, does the back of his shirt actually say "Support SOPA"?
Dr. Horrible: Of course. captain Hammer, corporate tool.
- Strip 72 The Kid's All Right. Sarah's introducing her little brother Toby to everyone, and Aziraphale does one of his magic tricks, pulling out flowers.
- After about 8 strips of random monster hunters showing up to fight The Pale Man, Crowley and Aziraphale call Sarah and Christine out (since all the crossovers are making their jobs harder), and insinuate that the girls only did the interviews so they could look at hot guys and maybe make Jareth and Erik jealous. They're right, and the last panel is all the females in the building oggling videos and pictures of the hot monster hunters.
- Also, Aziraphale slightly losing it over trying to figure out comic book continuity.