|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Brad owning 1UP.com during a live stream of the Starcraft 2 multiplayer beta. And then Bob Colayco shows up...
- Jeff and Vinny beating Shadow Yukiko in the Persona 4 Endurance Run on their first try, despite it looking like they were bound to lose. To elaborate, in that battle, they realize all those SP-recovering TaP sodas they bought don't work inside battles, which killed off their first tactic of spamming Mabufu. This puts them in a much worse situation, as one of their members sits with only 3 SP. And then they realize that same member has Skull Break, which takes HP to perform, and they decide "hey, we're screwed anyways, why not make it go faster." This happens to be what saves their collective asses. Well, that, and the Random Number Goddess not being on her period.
- During their Starcraft 2 TNT there was a particularly tense fight against a Zerg player who used lots of distraction tactics. The match itself may have been fairly typical but the commentary from the rest of the crew made every move seem awesome, because none of them knew what was going on and started borrowing terms from other competitive video games.
- After more than twenty minutes of fumbling, the guys finally manage to get airborne in Il-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover with all realism options enabled, just barely missing several buildings and trees in the process.
- Playing a few rounds of Team Fortress 2 during the Happy Hour one week with Robin, aka Robin Walker, who created the damn game. Even better, one of the guys was playing Medic on BLU and proceeded to heal Robin (who was playing Soldier) during the setup period, and Robin saluted him and said thanks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.