|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- As gruesome as the "Road to Hell" miniseries is, some of the brutality is so over the top it almost crosses the border into Narm and becomes darkly humorous. For instance, Ruth and Hoss beating the shit out of each other with LIVING SOLDIERS and some of the stuff Malachi and Daniel say to each other.
Daniel: I wonder why so many of them turn to Satan the second they have some trouble?
Malachi: Because they are FOOLS, the whole pathetic, stinking, lustful lot. It's like I always told you, Daniel... we should've stuck with the dinosaurs.
- After beating a bunch of criminals to a pulp upon turning into Ghost Rider, he turns and points at the only guy in the cell that didn't try and attack him.
Ghost Rider: YOU. INNOCENT.
(leaves cell. Kid faints)
- "Morning, Bonehead."
- Roxanne in the restaurant waiting for Johnny. Among other bits, she brought a Magic 8 Ball with her.
- She nervously asks a waiter if he thinks she's pretty. He shrugs and gives a "meh" expression.
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
- Nicolas Cage in all his hamminess.
- In the montage that Johnny goes on about the devil possessing people, one of the people happens to be Jerry Springer.
- Ghost Rider peeing fire. It has to be seen to be believed.
- "You're the Devil's baby mama."
- Corrigan/Blackout trying to eat and dissolving everything he grabs. Sandwich? Molds over immediately. Apple? Rots to the core in seconds. A twinkie? Takes so damn long that it may as well be immune.
- Moreau explaining why he didn't die after being sent off a bridge in the opening sequence. He explains that God saved him by having him come to hanging upside down in a tree.