The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- ECW wrestler Elijah Burke in the live Waverly Hills Sanatorium episode.
- During the Colonial Inn episode, the door next to Britt shuts, and he does a hilarious jump, complete with flailing hands. Even the other team members laughed when they saw it on video.
- Tango in a tiara. Steve suckered him into putting it on, without telling him what it was or letting him see it. He wore it for over an hour, thinking it was a headlamp and occasionally trying to turn it on. When he runs into Jason and Grant, they crack up and he discovers the prank; instead of getting mad, he just says in a tone of awe, "You guys are good." When Jason tries to reprimand Steve for goofing around on an investigation, he is still giggling.
- There's a lot of these. At one point Steve dropped a waterproof flashlight into the ocean while investigating an island lighthouse. It stayed on, sitting there in the water shining light. Or in the St. Augustine Lighthouse in Florida, where Brian had to walk up and down the lighthouse stairs several times.
- Jason and Grant both getting their asses grabbed at the same time in different locations. Bonus points for making the more reticent Grant explain exactly what happened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.