The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Gex's one-liners will get a few chuckles out of you.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The Graveyard boss, Spin 'n Puke, New Toonland, The Flatulator boss, the Jungle map, the level itself, the Jungle Gym boss, Kung Fuville, the boss Toxic Turtle, and the Rez levels, of which I cannot find :(, and last but not least, the awesome credits theme that this troper likes to call, GEX!.
- Ear Worm: "He is a, GEX! T-Rex? Uh uh, he's Gex! WHAT!? GEX! He's a wise-crackin' cousin of the tar-pit gang!"
- "He's a cold-blooded brother of the B.C. boys!"
- Fanon: Gex's last name is Gecko. "The name is Gecko, Gex Gecko."
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Rez and his respective stages, which both add a dark atmosphere to the usually cartoony game, and the floors and walls of the levels appear to be made out of metal and flesh. The idea of Rez abducting innocent people to be mascots for his network is unnerving, too.
- The life-loss fanfare from Enter The Gecko might make you jump the first time you hear it, but the game over music is an Up to Eleven horror remix, to really let you know you messed up. Deep Cover Gecko shares a fanfare for losing a life and getting a game over, but fortunately it's more comical than scary.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the Circuit Central levels of Enter the Gecko, on of Gex's one liners is as follows:
- Most Annoying Sound: One of the reasons the camera is so infamous in Gex: Enter the Gecko is because of the incredibly annoying error sound that plays whenever you can't move the camera. Expect to hear it a LOT when playing the game.
- Camera Screw: Gex: Enter the Gecko has three different camera views to choose from. None are very good.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.