The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
More than most comedians can dream about.
- "Coast to Coast Emergency" from Life is Worth Losing. Hell, the whole special is a masterpiece of Black Comedy.
- Coming up with - and intelligently defending - the Seven Words list. Our world is fucking better for it.
- For playing Mr. Conductor and narrating some Thomas stories and making it work. Seriously, this troper would rather have George back as the Narrator because his voice fits so well.
- Neatly deconstructing the ten commandments on Complaints & Grievances. By the end, he's minimized it down to two. Choice quote:
"Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Goods. This one is just plain fuckin' stupid. Coveting your neighbors' goods is what keeps the economy going!"
- From the same bit: his insistence that they add a third commandment.
"Thous Shalt Keep Thy Religion to Thyself!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.