The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Adaptation Displacement: Most people think of the 1953 film, but don't even know it was originally a musical or a book.
- I Am Not Shazam: Several people who are familiar with this movie but have never seen it think the title is "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend", after its famous musical number.
- Sequelitis: But Gentlemen Marry Brunettes didn't get the two leads back, so it tried being about their daughters.
- Straw Blonde Has a Point: When confronted about her unabashed gold-digging Lorelei gives a pretty cogent speech pointing out that a man would want his daughter to marry into wealth, so why she shouldn't want that for herself?
- This might also be Getting Crap Past the Radar in the film vs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.