The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Bill: "-I want you to go out there, and I want you...to punish...the person who's responsible- *sob* - for murdering this poor little rabbit." What makes it even funnier is how quickly Bill regains his composure, with a firm "Understood?" Even funnier: the lament of a dead rabbit is coming from a butcher.
- P.T. Barnum's escaped elephant running through during the Draft Riots is also rather hilarious, especially due to the Dead Rabbits' reaction.
- When Monk is running for sherrif.
Boss Tweed: (impressed) That man was right born for this.
Amsterdam: He's killed 44 men, and laid low a couple hundred more.
Boss Tweed: Is that right? We should have run him for Mayor.
- The Reverend's Double Take at two obvious crossdressing men among the ladies at the Reform Dance. One girl whispers before the Reverend sees him, "You shoulda shaved closer."
- McGloin being smacked across the face by a bishop. Of course, he really deserved it.
- "That, my friends, is the minority vote." Dark humor considering the circumstances, but still.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.